6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 Rainbow Team - Gray

    Huizaki Shougo, who was furious, turned around, took out the key and entered the opposite room, the sound of closing the door was a bit loud because of the owner's mood.

    "Xiangwu!! You're so rude!"

    "Shut up, it's so noisy!!"

    Shi Mu covered his mouth: "Puff hahaha!"

    Really, it's so cute.

    "Oh, really!" The woman sighed helplessly, and smiled at Shi Mu: "He just has that temper, and his nature is not bad." "I know." "By the way, speaking of it,

    Mu

    Mu, you seem to be the first See my son once?"

    Shi Mu said: "No, I have known Xiangwu-san for a long time, but I never thought that Xiangwu-san is your auntie's child, it can only be said to be a coincidence." Huisaki's mother: "

    Oh , I’m too busy during this time, so I forgot to introduce you! Mumu, come to Auntie’s house and sit down?” Shousu

    Huisaki’s voice suddenly sounded in the room: “Don’t bring everyone home!”

    Huisaki’s mother turned black But Gu Shimuzai didn't get angry, but he was thinking about how to deal with that kid later. "Don't worry about him!"

    "I really don't need you, Auntie, it's getting late today, I'll definitely go in some other day." Shi Mu said with a smile, "And Xiangwu-san is very kind to me, and even went to the pet store with me today." Help me carry things."

    Huisaki's mother's face improved a bit, "Have you bought a pet?"

    Shi Mu: "I picked up an injured kitten on the road, and it is now in the pet hospital, and I am going to pick it up tomorrow. "

    Huizaki's mother betrayed her son without hesitation: "Tomorrow I will let that brat go with you."

    Shi Mu said pleasantly: "Then trouble auntie~"

    "Hahahaha no need, anyway, his bad temper is nothing A good friend."

    Shi Mu couldn't help but argue: "Actually, Xiangwu-san has a very good temper after getting along for a long time."

    Although she said she disliked her son, as a mother, she must be protective in her heart, so after listening to Shi Mu's words, Huisaki's mother This time I laughed even more happily.

    Shi Mu: "Which auntie, I forgot to ask Xiangwu-san for contact information..."

    Hui Qi's mother didn't need Shi Mu to say the rest, so she actively gave him Hui Qi Xiang Wu's phone number.

    Shi Mu: Happy_.

    Then Huisaki's mother was concerned about Shimu again and entered the house after a few words. When she entered the door, she saw her son standing at the door in a daze, and said angrily, "What are you doing standing at the door?! Overhearing?" Huisaki Xianggo: "Huh

    ? How could I eavesdrop on it! Boring!"

    Haizaki's mother originally just said it casually, but she didn't expect his reaction to be so big.

    The son is getting bigger and bigger, and his ideas are getting more and more elusive.

    Huizaki Shougo went back to his room, lay on the bed and looked at the poster on the roof wall, closed his eyes, but couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning, his mind was full of that kid Shimu.