Ancient: The Evil King of Madness--Stone Leader (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 271 Ancient: The Evil King of Madness——Stone Leader 1

    "Welcome the Master Host~" 001 greeted him flatteringly, "Congratulations to the Master Host for completing the task~"

    Shi Mu smiled slightly: "Well, how many points are the points for completing this task?"

    "The Master Host of this world has obtained 500 points , plus the remaining 48,900 points before, we have a total of 49,400 points~"

    Shi Muwen frowned, and the points gained are getting less and less. I thought that I only need to complete one or two more tasks to redeem the old attack. And then it's over, but it turns out it's not that simple.

    Sure enough, the 50,000 points are not so easy to get.

    "001, the next task point reward, shouldn't there be 50 or 100 points?"

    If there are few points, wouldn't he have to work hard to get these hundreds of points?

    And he didn't know whether his old Gong would follow him all the time, what if there was a time when the target of the mission wasn't Lao Gong?

    Thinking of this, Shi Mu's eyes darkened, thinking in his heart that if this is really the case, should he give up this dog in time...

    001 was stunned, suddenly noticing that the host's brain waves were wrong, he quickly said: "No Yes, no, Master Host, there will be no reward points below 100!"

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows: "That means, it will appear when the points are 100 and 200?"

    001 was momentarily at a loss for words , Na Na said: "This... I just heard from other systems, and I haven't seen anyone who gets 100 points reward... But the host shouldn't encounter it, right? After all, the rewards of points and the mission world are quests. Linked to the difficulty of the task, the task with 100 points, how simple it should be..."

    Finally, 001 glanced at the host hesitantly, but what he didn't say was that he thought the task was really easy for the host... even at the end In this small world, the host only needs to hook his fingers, and the mission goal is achieved.

    This is also because the adult's soul is becoming more and more perfect...

    Shi Mu: "Let's not talk about this, let's arrange the next world directly."

    Anyway, every step counts, even if you only have 100 points, I only need to complete 6 worlds, and this is not necessarily the case.

    001 breathed a sigh of relief, "Good host, the next world is "The Legend of Double Dragons of the Tang Dynasty", the target character is the evil king Shi Zhixuan, do you want to teleport it now?" It no longer dares to ask the host to buy

    things in the store , scared scared.

    "Okay, let's teleport."

    "The mission world is being teleported—"

    ...

    ...

    The first time Shi Mu regained consciousness was to sort out the memory of the original body. After reading the memory, he fell silent...

    He was Been a farmer, been a monster, been a young master, been a poor man... So, this time, are you going to be... a bustard?

    Yes, the original body was a bustard! !