6-11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 217 Ancient: The Blind Bat——Yuan Shaozhu 6

    The place where Shi Mu and Yuan Suiyun ate was relatively remote, so there were not many people there. After they came out of the place to eat, gradually, more and more people gathered, walking around shoulder to shoulder, bustling crowds Liu, Shi Mu was bumped by the person next to him, and was forced to retreat to a place. Seeing that the two were about to be separated, Yuan Suiyun stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around Shi's shoulders as if his eyes were normal.

    "Be careful."

    Shi Mu's eyes lit up, and he hugged the man's waist directly, "Well, if I hold you, I won't be bumped."

    Yuan Suiyun: "... Whatever you want."

    Shi Mu looked Looking around, he couldn't help sighing: "As expected, the lantern riddle guessing event is held only once a month, and it's so lively."

    Yuan Suiyun: "Why? You didn't come before?"

    Shi Mu: "I came here twice a few years ago Well, I didn't come later."

    Yuan Suiyun was puzzled: "Why?" Was someone bullying him?

    Shi Mu: "Why else? There are too many people, crowded around, the air is full of human sweat, it doesn't smell good at all!"

    Yuan Suiyun: "...Oh." It is indeed Shi Mu's character .

    "Then why did you come out this time?"

    Shi Mu glanced at him and joked, "You really don't know why?"

    Yuan Suiyun: "..." Could it be for him?

    Yuan Suiyun tried hard not to be sentimental, but the red ears betrayed him, "Aren't you going to guess the lantern riddle? Don't look at me, look at the lantern." Shi Mu smiled, lowered his head and held the other's big hand with strong bones

    , Let your hand get into the opponent's palm, and walk to a hawker's lantern at will.

    1: The most desolate place

    2: The most abnormal weather

    3: We haven't seen each other since we separated

    4: The abbot sent people out of the temple, and the drizzle was like silk to leave each other (guess a lantern riddle language)

    Shi Mu: "... Let's go to the next house."

    Yuan Suiyun: "Why?"

    Shi Mu wrinkled his face: "Du Tai It's difficult."

    Yuan Suiyun: "...Pfft."

    Shi Mu kicked him angrily, "Don't laugh! It's too difficult, don't believe me!"

    Yuan Suiyun: "If I answer all the answers Are you ready?"

    Shi Mu: "I reward you with a kiss."

    Yuan Suiyun made a gesture to leave: "...Let's go to the next one."

    "Hey! Wait a minute!" Shi Mu hurriedly pulled him back, full of anger He said: "Hmph, my kiss is very precious, you don't want to forget it! How about it, as long as you can guess all of them correctly, I will promise you one condition." Yuan Suiyun ticked the corner of his mouth: "Deal

    .

    " No, so Shi Mu directly uttered the riddle. He thought it would be difficult for him, but the other party only thought for a few seconds and solved the riddle. Shi Mu was dumbfounded, and finally got the small merchant directly. The boss's biggest prize, a pair of jade pendants.