Extra Story: Bringing a Baby (1-3)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 314 Extra Story: Bringing a Baby 1

    Shi Mu gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins.

    There is no such thing as having a litter. Although Ying Zheng is a little disappointed, he is also worried that Mu Mu's body will be hurt if he has too many births, and he has had enough of being unable to do anything during pregnancy. Therefore, after Shi Mu gave birth to twins, Ying Zheng was very satisfied and held the two children in his arms without letting go.

    "It's a pity that Xiao Su and Xiao Hai won't turn into kittens." Ying Zheng looked disappointed.

    When Shi Mu heard this, the corner of his mouth twitched, "What? It's not enough to have me, you still want to pet other cats?"

    Ying Zheng immediately assured that he was the only cat in his heart.

    Shi Mu snorted, let him go, curled his lips and said, "I don't know how you came up with names, but you actually named them Yingsu Yinghai." Aren't

    these two names just Fusu and Huhai? ? It's just a surname change, and it's so ugly.

    Ying Zheng: "Su, Su wakes up, Su wakes up, revives the withered, and saves the suffering. I hope Su'er can make my people in Daqin live and work in peace and contentment." Shi Mu: "... really let you go

    round Now, what about Hai?"

    The baby in Ying Zheng's arms opened his eyes wide, looking at him expectantly.

    Ying Zheng coughed dryly, looked at Shi Mu seriously, and said, "Don't you think Hai'er's chubby appearance is very cute?" The

    baby in his arms: ? ? ?

    Although the emperor was very happy to praise him, what does this have to do with the hai in his name?

    Shi Mu: "..." Oh.

    Shi Mu understood, the corners of his mouth twitched, Hai is the last member of the branch—a pig.

    He shouldn't say it out yet, although the girl is still young, if she remembers it, it won't be good if she gets hit.

    Milk doll: Huh? ? ?

    The Ying Hai in Ying Zheng's arms is not actually Ying Hai, uh... he is also Ying Hai, but he has another name, which is Hu Hai.

    In his previous life, he sat on the position of emperor, but at the age of 24, he was forced to commit suicide in Wangyi Palace by Zhao Gao's confidant Yan Le. At first he thought he died like this, and went to hell, but after he regained consciousness , I didn't expect to see my father again, and it was a very young father, and he also turned into a baby who was just born.

    This made him both excited and scared, excited because he was still dead and could do it all over again, and scared because after all he also knew that his previous life was a mess.

    No matter how rich the baby's expression was, Ying Zheng didn't think about it in a weird direction, just seeing Hai'er's expression at this time, he couldn't help laughing, and said to Shi Mu with a smile: "Come and see, our daughter is really expressive Ah, it's so funny."

    At first, Hu Hai thought that his father was not talking about him, but another baby, but he didn't know until his father held him in front of a man he had never met before and questioned him. I felt like reacting.