8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 34 Little Walking Primary School Students - Silver Gray 8

    Vodka carried the hangover soup that he had finally bought, walked to the side of the gin and said solemnly: "Boss, we are here to catch Akai Shuichi this time, so let them go like this?" "Too many people will cause

    ... " Qin Jiu sneered: "And people in this place... can't escape at all!"

    Of course, the most important reason is...

    Qin Jiu looked down at Shi Mu who had fallen asleep peacefully.

    She is obedient after falling asleep, and it would be perfect if she behaved like this when she woke up.

    Vodka was at a loss with the hangover soup: "This hangover soup?"

    "Leave it for now, and drink it after he wakes up."

    Vodka: "Okay, by the way, boss, I received a message from that gentleman, let's hurry up Go back."

    Qin Jiu was taken aback, why didn't he receive it? Then he thought of something, and his face turned black.     Vodka wondered: "What 's wrong, Boss

    ?

    "

A special reminder message.

    "Gin, go back to the headquarters."

    "Gin? Go back to the headquarters as soon as you see the message!"

    "Gin!!! Reply to the message!!"

    The interval between messages was less than 5 minutes. Looking at the exclamation mark behind, Gin always felt that the boss's tone was urgent.

    He frowned: Could it be that something urgent happened at the headquarters?

    Got it, on my way back.

    After replying to the boss message, Gin called his colleagues at the headquarters, but they all said they didn't know.

    "Let's go."

    Vodka looked at Shi Mu who was lying on the back seat from the rearview mirror, and asked, "Do you need to bring Shi Mu back to the headquarters?"

    Qin Jiu frowned, stared at the young man's face for two or three seconds, and then said, "First Put him in a hotel near the headquarters."

    "Okay."

    Their location is still relatively far from the headquarters, and the car drove for nearly five hours to arrive, and Mu woke up once halfway through, and Qin Jiu saw him still a little unconscious He looked sober, so he was fed hangover soup, then his head tilted, and he fell asleep again.

    "Tsk, I can really sleep." Qin Jiu was very disgusted, but he didn't move his head which was resting on his shoulder.

    The black Porsche finally stopped at the gate of a building in the city. As soon as the car stopped, Shi Mu woke up, opened his eyes, and was still dizzy.

    "Awake? Get out of the car

    when you wake up." Shi Mu looked at him and blinked, and said with a smile: "The evening wind gently steps on the clouds, and the moon is selling happiness. You come to me from behind the Milky Way, and Xinghui will work together for you." You are sinking, beauty, are you willing to sink with me?"