Extra Story: Follow-up in a few years (1-2)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 237 Extra Story: Follow-up in a few years (Part 1)

    "Hey, little Caier, my little ancestor, please don't follow me, can you?"

    The voice was so loud that it attracted the eyes of many passers-by, who looked at him curiously. A combination of one big and one small on the official road.

    One was a man in his twenties with a weird beard and a child of three or four.

    The child is so cute, with pink makeup and jade, round eyes and a small mouth, just looking at you with his eyes seems to melt his heart. With such a cute and delicate child, they don't understand why the man in front of the child would look bitter and bitter. If they had such a well-behaved and lovely child, they would definitely be reluctant to speak loudly to him.

    The man was Lu Xiaofeng, and in front of him, the child he said was the little ancestor was Gong Cai, the son of Shi Mu, his nemesis and good friend.

    Why is it a rival? Lu Xiaofeng said that Shi Mu has been playing with his shadow all these years, and he has been memorizing it in a small notebook! !

    Xiao Cai'er: "I want to play too."

    Lu Xiaofeng held his forehead with a headache, "How can I tell you that I am not going to play... Uncle is going to do something important!"

    Xiao Cai'er said seriously: "Then I also Going to do big things!"

    Lu Xiaofeng was helpless, "Little ancestor, why do you always like to run after me? If you let Gong Jiu know that I kidnapped you again, you must kill me!" Xiao Cai'er:

    " Because Uncle Xiaofeng is so fun, and there are so many interesting things to do!"

    Lu Xiaofeng became even more helpless, ah, he really regretted it, why did he take Xiao Caier out to deal with a case in the first place, if he hadn't been brought along, he wouldn't have There is a follower who follows him to dangerous places every day.

    "There are many dangers around Uncle, Xiao Cai'er, please go home? What if something happens to you, what will we all do?" Lu Xiaofeng said with sincerity and sincerity. He was really worried that if the enemy wanted to achieve a certain What if Xiao Cai'er is taken away by such a purpose? He really cannot absolve himself of the blame.

    Xiao Caier patted her small chest with her small hand: "Don't worry, Uncle Xiaofeng, Daddy said Caier is a martial arts prodigy, very powerful, so he will protect you!" Lu Xiaofeng: "..." Only four or five

    years

    old A child, a martial arts prodigy? Gong Jiu, you can really say it.

    This time the purpose is particularly dangerous, so Lu Xiaofeng made up his mind not to let Xiao Caier follow him, so he said: "Well, you haven't seen Uncle Huamanlou for a long time, let me take you to Uncle Huamanlou, okay?" ?"

    Xiao Caier's eyes lit up: "Huahua?"

    "Yes." The corners of Lu Xiaofeng's mouth twitched, why did Xiao Caier follow Shi Mu and call Huamanlou and Huahua!

    Xiao Cai'er thought for a while, and thought that she hadn't seen Huahua for a long time, and she really missed it, so she nodded her head in agreement, opened her hands, and said softly, "Uncle Xiaofeng, hug~" Lu

    Xiaofeng With a soft heart, he hugged the child, the child was fragrant and soft, two soft little arms wrapped around his neck, and his heart was filled with happiness in an instant, "Oh, what about our little Caier recently? Taller?"