Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 1)

    "Baozi, why did you hurt someone again today?" The teacher of the first grade looked helpless at Xiao Douding, who was only five or six years old, when she heard the crying voice of the fifth grade child next to her. .

    Is this the first time this month that the head teachers of other classes have come to your door?

    "Tell me, why did you hit someone?"

    Xiao Douding, who was called Baozi, frowned, unhappy: "He bullied his classmates, and I saw him, so I beat him! I'm here to help the weak! Chivalry!"

    Xiao Baozi's name is actually Lanran Silan, because his face was relatively round when he was born, so Shi Mu gave him a nickname called Baozi. Even though he is not so round now, he is used to it, and the name Baozi sounds good to him, so when introducing it, let others call him Baozi directly.

    The head teacher secretly thought that sure enough, he smiled at the female teacher next to him and said, "Mr. Xiaolin, I told you that Baozi wouldn't hit other students casually. Next time, you should ask me clearly before coming to me." Another little boy's head

    teacher Teacher Xiao Lin's face was not good-looking, he gave the little boy a look, and walked away embarrassingly.

    Seeing that they had all left, the teacher in charge said with a smile, "Although it's his fault to bully his classmates, Baozi...you did the right thing! The teacher supports you!"

    Baozi laughed, showing his sharp canine teeth, "Yeah, I know My aunt!"

    The teacher in charge rolled his eyes angrily: "You brat, you told me not to call me aunt at school!"

    d! Who would have thought that she, a young and beautiful girl, would have traveled through time! And it was worn into the god of death! I made a big celebrity best friend, but I didn't expect that this best friend even has a grandson!

    The most important thing is! When she went to her best friend's house by chance, she saw her very delicate and lovely son Mu Mu, hehehe (wiping her saliva), ahem, just when her heart was secretly wishing, she saw Ai Ran in the next second!

    That's right! It's the super boss in Reaper! ! Hair color eyes, even the curvature of the smile are exactly the same!

    Aizen is her two-dimensional male god!

    And the male god is actually the son-in-law of a best friend! ! !

    In the same second, she fell in love twice...

    The most terrifying thing is that Aizen has a son... Xiao Douding in front of him is Aizen's son! ! !

    God, the male god who has been imprisoned for thousands of years is actually out of singles, but she is still single! !

    In the end, she didn't know how she got out of her best friend's house, and almost got into a car accident in a trance along the way, and Lan Ran came to her door the next day.

    Under the very gentle (threat) questioning from the other party, she vomited out her background tremblingly, and learned that she was a teacher in her previous life, and then was arranged by Blue Ran's boss to enter his son's school and became the head teacher of Baozi's class.

    Alas, fortunately, Lan Ran was fascinated by Mu Mu, otherwise, what should I do if I continue to make troubles...

    After thinking about it, the head teacher continued to Baozi: "You must remember one thing, while helping others, you must also understand yourself. If you have the strength, you can’t help blindly, or you will definitely get yourself involved! You can choose to escape to a safe place and ask your family or the police uncle to help you.” Baozi nodded seriously: “I know!” Class