3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 High IQ 218's Shaking M--Golden 3 (three more)

    Saiki Kongsuke is undoubtedly a genius, but geniuses are often lazy in some places.

    For example, when tutoring homework, no matter how difficult the subject is, in the eyes of the other party, it is as simple as 1+1=2, what? You said you want to solve the problem? When you do 1+1, do you think about the principle of its solution process?

    Fortunately, Shi Mu is not a real scumbag, but a half-genius. Under the guidance of a certain unprofessional teacher, his grades have improved significantly. The relationship between the two has also become a little familiar.

    After getting acquainted with it, Shi Mu discovered that Qi Mukong's help and high coldness are superficial, but the hidden attribute is chatterbox.

    "Hey, I lost for the 3450th time, hateful Saiki Kusuo, I must win it back next time!" Saiki Kongsuke put his face on the desk decadently, trying to use the cold desktop to lower his The anger in his heart.

    Shi Mu's position has been moved from behind Qi Mu Kongsuke to his right. Seeing Qi Mu Kongsuke's look of being depressed, he fed him a piece. Qi Mu Kongsuke subconsciously opened his mouth and ate it softly. Yes, sweet, he doesn't like sweets, he thinks it tastes good.

    Shi Muzhen looked at him with his hands, and asked: "Is Qi Mu Kusuo the younger brother of Kongsuke?"

    Qi Mu Kongsuke gritted his teeth: "Yes."

    Shi Mu smiled: "Kusuke Kongsuke and his younger brother have a good relationship, right? It seems that Kongsuke likes my brother very much."

    "Huh?! I like it!?" Saiki Kongsuke seemed to have heard something incredible, his eyes widened in horror, his voice rose several tones, and he immediately denied: "I don't like that guy! I will beat him, and then I will trample him under my feet and make him beg for mercy—"

    Seeing that he was emotional, Shi Mu asked calmly, "Oh, then did you beat him?"

    Puchi ——It was like an arrow shot in Saiki Kongsuke's chest. The boy who was originally in high spirits suddenly became depressed, "No."

    Shi Mu was surprised: "Kongsuke is so good, why hasn't he defeated my younger brother?"

    Puff puff puff——

    Two more arrows were inserted in the chest in a row.

    Qi Mukongzhu looked at Shi Mu quietly.

    Shi Mu seemed to feel that he had mentioned the sad part of the other party, smiled embarrassingly, and changed the subject to: "What have you guys ever competed in?

    " Lost, I was challenging him with rock-paper-scissors recently, but damn it, I never beat him once even in rock-paper-scissors, why can’t I always win him!! But I won’t give up, one time I will Beat him!"

    Shi Mu blinked, "Have you ever compared everything?"

    "Yes."

    "Rock paper scissors? Let's try it too." Shi Mu was eager to try, his luck has always been good.

    "Okay." Qi Mu Kongzhu didn't care, anyway, he felt that it was impossible for anyone else to defeat him except his younger brother.

    However, this thought only lasted for less than a second. After losing to Shi Mu twenty times in a row, he watched his hands get hit hard. He lost twenty times in a row, twenty times!