Extra Story: Look at this ball, it's big and round (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 49 Extra Story: Look at this ball, it's big and round (Part 1)

    A 10-year-old ordinary-looking child dressed in black on a dark street, holding a fruit platter respectfully in both hands, with a serious and respectful expression on his face, and ambition faintly shining in his eyes (secondary two).

    Diagonally across from him, there is a white-haired little boy who is younger than him, looks about 67 years old, and has a very delicate face. The little boy has short hair and a small head, expressionless, holding fruit in both hands, and his cheeks have been bruised The fruit is bulging and still stuffed into the mouth. Like a completely dissatisfied little hamster.

    Swallowed the last bite of fruit, took the handkerchief handed over by the 10-year-old child, and carefully wiped his hands and mouth clean.

    "Boss, what are we going to do next?"

    White-haired Xiaotuanzi said blankly and confidently, "We have successfully taken the first step to occupy the earth, what's the next step..."

    Baituanzi Frowning, he took out a small book from the small schoolbag he was carrying, opened it to read a line, and immediately closed it again and put it in the bag.

    "...The next step is to go to Konoha Village to occupy Yile Ramen!"

    That little book is actually Baituanzi's food list that hasn't been updated for a long time.

    he! Datong wooden tea! The son of the patriarch of the Datongmu clan on the moon! Under one person, above ten thousand people! Old people up to 80 years old! From the babbling children, they are all his subjects!

    Ever since he accidentally ate the snacks offered to him by Xiao Jiang next door, he opened the door to a new world! Immediately make the other party a right-hand man!

    Although the food made by his family's Mumu is not as delicious, it has a unique taste in it.

    He heard from Xiaojiang that his father bought these from the earth occasionally.

    Earth? Could it be that blue, beautiful ball?

    "That's it!" After thinking for less than a minute, Xiaotuanzicha immediately decided to occupy the earth!

    He wants to take this big, round and slightly blue ball for his own use, and let the people on that planet give him food every day.

    Xiao Jiang: "But...we can't go to the earth..."

    "It's nothing!" Xiaotuanzi was full of confidence, and took out a small blue and white ball the size of a glass bead from his schoolbag.

    "This is the energy crystal my father gave me when I was five years old! With it, we can go anywhere!"

    Xiaotuanzi didn't listen to what Otsutsuki Sheren said when he handed him the energy ball. This small ball can only be used when it is in danger, and it can only be used once a month. The small ball needs enough time to recover its energy.

    Carrying a small schoolbag that looks like a sunflower, Datong Mucha directly pulled Xiaojiang to the earth.

    As soon as she arrived on Earth, Chacha noticed that the energy of the energy ball was insufficient. She panicked for a moment, then calmed down with her strong leadership (in her opinion), and quickly occupied the nearest fruit stand.

    The owner of the fruit stand: ...the children nowadays are really rich.

    With Meizizi filling his belly, Chacha started his second step to conquer the earth.