2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Horns on the head~—Bright red 2

    Shi Mu lay in this place for more than half a month. Apart from being a little weak, he was almost in good health. During this time, he ate and drank well, and his body, which was too thin, had also become fleshy. .

    In the past half a month, King Eluo hasn't visited once since he was thrown here, as if he had been completely forgotten.

    After Shi Mu finished drinking the medicine, he asked the old medical officer beside him, "Is your lord here today?"

    Seeing his expectant eyes, the old medical officer sighed, "No."

    During this time, he and Shi Mu got along very well. , Shi Mu's temperament is relatively gentle, and he treats people very politely, and respects him very much. He didn't think highly of himself just because he was brought back by Lord Eluo Wang. So when Shi Mu was saddened by his two words, he couldn't help persuading him: "It's a good thing that Lord Eluo Wang doesn't come, that Lord has a temperamental personality, and he might die one day if he stays by his side. Shi

    Mu thanked the old medical officer, and said with a smile, "my lord saved my life. If it wasn't for my lord, I would have been beaten to death by that group of humans. You can take it, and... the medical officer is careful, he is very kind and gentle."

    Gentle? The old medical officer twitched the corners of his mouth when he thought of the grumpy E Luo Wang in his memory. He really couldn't associate the word gentle with him.

    Speaking of tenderness, you are the one.

    The old medical officer shook his head, "What if Lord Eluo Wang doesn't come?"

    Shi Mu said, "I'll go find him myself when I recover from my injury."

    The old medical officer sighed and refused to persuade him. During this period of getting along with him, he also knew that although Shi Mu looked easy to speak, his temper became stubborn and he couldn't listen to anything.

    He went out with the medicine bowl in hand, and then he saw King Eluo standing at the corner for an unknown time.

    The old medical officer was so frightened that he almost lost the medicine bowl in his hand. Thinking that the bad things he said about King Eluo just now in the room might have been heard by the other party, his legs softened suddenly, and he knelt down in front of King Eluo , "Lord Eluo... my lord..."

    Eluo Wang was in a good mood. When he came just now, he heard the old medical officer speak ill of him behind his back. I was a little upset, before he lost his temper, I heard Shi Mu speak for him, saying that the other party's life was his, and why was he so gentle? gentle? Hahahahaha! It's so much fun! This is the first person to say that he is gentle! He himself didn't believe that he actually had the word "gentleness" on him!

    "Get off!" Eluo Wang was annoyed when he saw the nervous look of the old doctor.

    The old medical officer didn't expect that he could get his life back, and couldn't help but be overjoyed: "Yes, yes..."

    When Shi Mu heard the sound, he got up and got out of bed curiously to have a look, but he met the E Luo Wang who was walking in. Hit right.

    Shi Mu held his forehead that hurt a little from the bump, and tears welled up in his eyes subconsciously. "Pain—"

    E Luo Wang was speechless: "...you are too weak."

    Just being bumped, his forehead was already red, and it seems that he was the one hit, right?