5

return

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 5 Rainbow Team - Gray

    In the pet clinic, the cat's most serious foot injury was bandaged.

    "The kitten has a slight fracture and scratch on the front foot. Fortunately, it is not serious. It will be bandaged with some medicine. Come over every week to change the dressing and re-bandage. It will be fine in a month." The pet doctor saw that it should be a stray kitten. The two thought it was dirty, so they said: "You can't bathe it during this period, but you can wipe it with a wet towel first. If you don't plan to adopt it, there is a pet store in front, and you can send it there.

    " Wanting to know his fate, the kitten meowed pitifully at Shi Mu.

    Shi Mu touched its small head, and said with a smile: "We will take it in."

    Haizaki: "Us???"

    Shi Mu: "Yes."

    The doctor was relieved, he really loves small animals , if it's not that my girlfriend is afraid of cats, I can let him raise the cat here. Then said: "If you decide to raise it, you should vaccinate the kittens first, to prevent cat plague and other vicious infectious diseases..." The doctor

    said a lot, Shi Mu was afraid that he would not be able to remember, so he took out a post-it note, The doctor smiled when he saw him like that, and said: "Don't forget, you can find it by searching on the Internet. By the way, you have to buy the kitten's necessities in advance. If you don't mind, you can put the kitten here today and come to pick it up tomorrow." It just so happens that I can help you deworm it."

    Shi Mu said happily, "Thank you doctor!"

    Huizaki didn't say a word, and the doctor didn't care, anyway, he just saw Shi Mu more pleasing to the eye.

    After thanking the pet doctor several times, Shi Mu and Hui Qi left the pet hospital.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to a barbecue~"

    Haizaki heard the joy in his tone, and poured cold water on him: "It's very troublesome to keep pets, weak and annoying, and I will make trouble for you." Shi Mu said with a

    smile : "Anyway, I'm alone. I have a pet with me, so I don't have to be so lonely."

    Alone? Haizaki opened his mouth, but didn't speak.

    Suddenly, Shi Mu looked at him, lowered his head, then looked up at him again, lowered his head and smiled.

    For some reason, Haizaki suddenly understood what he meant: "..."

    I had my brain kicked to agree to have dinner with you!

    "...Hey, Xiangwu-san, don't walk so fast!"

    ...

    The barbecue restaurant is not far from Shimu's downstairs, and he also discovered it when he was running in the morning.

    His body was weak in his previous life. Although he was a little better in this life, he was only at the level of an ordinary person. So Shi Mu insisted on running for half an hour every morning, just to make his body healthier.