6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 124 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 6 (second update)

    Shi Mu didn't know what to say for a while.

    E Luo Wang didn't wait for the other party's grateful voice, but saw him silent, his face darkened, "Why, you don't want to?!" Shi

    Mu: "Of course! Mu's mood."

    E Luo Wang loosened his brows, and warned again: "Don't think that the deity said that you should be with the deity at night and start thinking about things that you shouldn't think about. Pay attention to your identity. The deity is only interested in you at the moment. It's just for interest, when the deity is no longer interested in you, you will move back."

    Shi Mu: "Okay."

    You actually agreed so happily? Eluo Wang was a little upset again.

    "Then find a time to move here yourself."

    He walked to the door, and suddenly turned around and said, "When do you want to move here?" Shi

    Mu: "About seven days later..."

    "Seven days?! No!"

    Shi Mu : "... Then after three days of bathing..."

    "Not even three days!" E Luo Wang directly interrupted him, "You will move tomorrow... if you don't today."

    Fortunately, he asked one more question, otherwise this guy It will take a few days to move! Tsk, a half-demon is a half-demon! Not even actively competing for favor!

    Shi Mu: ...

    "...My lord, Mu's health is not good yet, we'd better wait for Mu to rest for a few days before serving your lord."

    Eluo Wang looked at him with such dirty eyes, "Who said this deity Want to do that kind of thing to you?!"

    Shi Mu thought in his heart: "Then sir?"

    Eluo Wang: "I think about it carefully, and I think what you said is right. It is indeed a bit cold at night. Come and help me warm up." Get off the quilt, and the two of you will indeed be warmer when you fall asleep."

    Yes, it is indeed hot (¬_¬)

    The corner of Shi Mu's mouth twitched. This kind of lie that is obvious and can be heard at a glance, probably only the Eluo King, who is not good at deceiving and making excuses, can speak out confidently, right?

    "...Okay, my lord, then Mu will go there at night."

    Eluo Wang said indifferently, "Yeah."

    ...

    That night, countless servants saw the male pet Mu, and moved into Lord Eluo King's bedroom openly.

    All the servants: This half-demon pet is too clever! ! ! How long has it passed before you can move into Lord Eluo Wang's bedroom! After a while, will the other party become their mistress? ! !

    The servants didn't have many entertainment activities, so they made a special gamble on the male favorite Mu. The gamble had two endings. One was that the final ending was abandoned by Lord Eluo Wang, and the other was that he could laugh till the end. , has always been favored by Lord Eluo Wang, from a male favorite to a mistress.

    Most people almost bought the first one, and the half-demon boy would eventually be disgusted by Lord Eluo Wang, and he added a sentence that he would go to death.