Extra Story: I brought my wife and son back home (1-2)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 187 Extra Story: I brought my wife and son back home (Part 1)

    Next to the road intersection, in a carriage, Shi Mu was holding a baby who was only nearly two months old. The baby had a fat face, two sets of curved eyebrows, and a pair of Shi Mu who were very similar to Shi Mu. There are big eyes with gods, and a pair of small fluffy ears on his head. He is lying in Shi Mu's arms, and his head always wants to arch into his arms.

    "Yeah~~"

    Shi Mu skillfully picked up a baby bottle for him to suck.

    The baby frowned in disgust, his face blushed, and lightning flashed around his body, as if he was going to burst into tears like lightning in the next second.

    Shi Mu glanced at him lightly: "Eat."

    The little baby: "..."

    Mom is a big villain! His mouth was flattened, and he wanted to cry the next moment.

    Shi Mu's voice was stern: "Don't cry."

    The little baby: "... hiccup~"

    He turned his head and didn't want to talk to his mother.

    "Hil Dolea, you are already a baby of almost two months. When you grow up, don't be self-willed." Shi Mu didn't want to spoil him, because he was a monster, so the child inherited half of his blood. Human children mature very precociously.

    Hill refused to accept: "..." Don't think that I can't speak now, mom, you can talk nonsense, I'm only two months old, and I'm still a baby, how can I grow up? ?

    He was annoyed, Shi Mu touched his ears, and looked out of the window, he is now waiting for Laxus.

    Just now Laxus said that he saw an acquaintance and rushed away suddenly. Seeing his anxious appearance, something must have happened. Shi Mu couldn't remember the specific plot of the original work, so he could only know roughly. Laxus seemed to be It is a group of people who will meet the protagonist at this time.

    Although he knew that Laxus would be fine in the end, Shi Mu was still a little worried. He waited for a while, only to see a burst of lightning flashing not far away, and finally Shi Mu picked up Hill and went straight to him. Go to that place.

    On the road, he also met an old man who was going in the same direction. Shi Mu, who was not aware of the fierce fighting over there, kindly reminded him, "Master, there are wizards fighting over there, it is very dangerous. , if you want to go there, you should go there later."

    The old man was stunned for a moment, then smiled kindly and said: "Old man, I am very strong, and I can still do that. Don't talk about me What about you? Now that you know where the danger is, what are you going to do with the child there?"

    Shi Mu carefully observed the old man's appearance, and always felt that this image looked familiar, but if he thought about it seriously, he would not be able to see it for a while. Unable to remember who the other party was, he smiled softly and said, "I'm worried that the child's father is over there. I want to go and have a look." The

    old man stroked his beard and looked at the baby in Shimu's arms in surprise. "I thought this was your child."

    The baby was still young, with only one face showing, and it was logically impossible to see anything, but he liked the little baby at first sight, and the baby's eyes and the eyes in front of him The young man's eyes were so similar that they were carved out by Mo Zi. The other party said that his father was someone else, which really surprised him a bit.