5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 83 The Irritable Chief - Black 5

    Because yesterday's procedures have been completed, and he doesn't have a few classes, so Shi Mu got up much later today than yesterday.

    Just as he was going out, Gang Ji ran out in a panic.     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    .

Seeing his unhurried appearance when he turned around, he ran back quickly and urged him kindly: "Brother Mu, hurry up, he's going to be late soon, if you are late, you will be caught by senior Yunque, and you will die a miserable death!" Shi

    Mu After biting the bun, he said with a smile, "Little Tsunayoshi, have you forgotten that I am a teacher? I don't have to go to morning self-study."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "..." He really forgot about this.

    "Then I'll go first!"

    "Okay, run slowly and be careful not to fall."

    As soon as Shi Mu said this, Gang Ji, who was running in a hurry, fell down immediately, and then he got used to it Get up and continue running.

    The corner of Shi Mu's mouth twitched, thinking in his heart: Since he is on the verge of being late every morning, why doesn't Gang Ji just buy a bicycle?

    Then he thought about it again, considering Gang Ji's useless physique, asking him to ride a bicycle might have harmed him. The biggest difficulty in walking to school was falling and being chased by the Chihuahua to the pole. If he was riding a bicycle, Shi Mu was really afraid that the other party would accidentally ride in the middle of the road and be hit by a car.

    After the class ended that day, Shi Mu left school early to buy a bicycle.

    Originally, he didn't plan to buy it, but he thought it would be more convenient to have a bicycle, and he could also drop by to pick up Tsuna in the morning and afternoon.

    This day, Gang Ji also came home a little later than ordinary students. He was unlucky on the road today, and was chased by the Chihuahua for three consecutive streets before he was thrown off. He was exhausted from running.

    He looked across and found a brand new bicycle on the opposite side. He was stunned and said to himself: "Did Brother Mu buy a bicycle?" "

    I'm back..." Gang Ji saw a pair of bicycles at the entrance. Familiar shoes, a happy smile appeared on his face, and he walked in eagerly, and sure enough, he saw Big Brother Mu helping in the kitchen.

    I was very excited and happy to see Brother Mu, but when Gang Ji faced Shi Mu, he felt a little embarrassed and at a loss, and called out obediently: "Brother Mu..." Shi Mu just came out with food: "You are

    back Oh Tsunakichi, it’s a bit late today.”

    Tsunayoshi Sawada blushed instantly when he thought of the scene where he was being chased by a chihuahua on Sanjo Street: “Because there was an accident on the road…” As for what the accident was, he really didn’t want to say Brother Mu, speak out! How embarrassing!

    Shi Mu smiled, and instead of inquiring, he changed the subject: "I just bought a bicycle for transportation, and Tsunayoshi will take my car in the future."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was stunned: "This is not good..."

    Shi Mu Mu said: "What's wrong, it's on the way anyway."