4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 122 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 4 (second update)

    Arriving at Shi Mu's residence in the backyard, E Luo Wang looked at Shi Mu's back bending over to get something, and thought that he came over because of the wound on the finger of the other party because of his soft heart, and was a little unhappy.

    Why should I listen to him! !

    "It's just sewing a piece of cloth. After half a month of sewing, you can still pierce your fingers like that. Don't you know everything? This is what you call knowing..." The voice of complaint came

    when Mu took out the robe and spread it out before stopping abruptly. His eyes widened in shock. Looking at the completely changed robe in front of him, he wondered if the other party couldn't sew it, so he just let some master sew it.

    King Eluo's original robe was pure black, so it was particularly conspicuous when he tore a piece of it before. Now that the robe was remodeled by Shi Mu, not only did the torn piece of clothing not show any traces on the seams, He also embroidered a mighty and domineering beast with white thread on the back of his robe.

    The ferocious beast occupies most of the black robe. Its shape is a monster that he has never seen before, with a sheep body and a human face, tiger teeth and human claws. Only the body is black and white, and the eyes are bright red, making the ferocious beast more lifelike and full of evil spirits. Absolutely, as if its soul was sealed inside the black robe.

    "This—" E Luo Wang was very shocked, "What kind of monster is this?"

    Shi Mu: "It's called Taotie, and it was one of the Four Great Beasts in ancient times."

    One of the Four Great Beasts?

    E Luo Wang waited for a long time but did not see Shi Mu's next words, "Then what? It has no other characteristics?"

    Of course Shi Mu couldn't say that the biggest characteristic of gluttonous is that it can be eaten, and said without changing expression: "This is the ancient Mu didn't know the characteristics of the fierce beast at that time, but he could only know its appearance because he had read it in a book by chance before."

    King Eluo nodded without the slightest doubt.

    He said, how could Shi Mu, a little half-monster, know about monsters that he didn't even know about.

    Seeing that he was satisfied, Shi Mu took the initiative to pick up the robe and walked over to put it on him.

    Not to mention, the original pure black robes are very suitable for the Eluo King, and adding a majestic beast makes the Eluo King even more vicious and tyrannical.

    Shi Mu is satisfied, it's good to look ferocious, the more ferocious, the less others dare to approach, and this man will always be his.

    Eluo King went outside, just at this time a gust of wind blew, and the robes fluttered with the wind, and the beast also floated in the air, as if it had come to life. A servant guarding the door accidentally saw the bright red color of the beast. eyes, screamed out in fright, kneeled down and didn't dare to look any more.

    Shi Mu: "Your Excellency is so handsome."

    The excited Eluo King heard Shi Mu's praise, and snorted, "Forget that you have pleased the deity. If you say what you want, the deity will send it to you immediately."