6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19 Prince Assembly - Silver

    Ya Jiujin stopped talking, so Shi Mu couldn't guess what the other party was thinking? This Tsundere must think that he is too clingy, hehe, who is clingy? Shi Mu smiled and said nothing.

    When the two were in elementary school, Akutsu went to school far away, he didn't know about it yet, when he was going to continue playing around and pretend he didn't know, this guy reminded Yuuki almost every day.

    So cute. ╮(‵▽′)╭

    "Aren, I'm hungry."

    Ya Jiujin immediately took out a pack of biscuits from his trouser pocket and gave it to him: "I'll be home from school later, eat less."

    Shi Mu took it over: " You are not asleep, I thought you were asleep. Why didn't you call me back?" "

    ...I didn't hear that."

    "Are you going to learn karate?"

    "Yeah."

    "Okay, then you want Be careful not to get hurt."

    Yajiujin waited for a while, but before I said "I'm going too", he opened his eyes suddenly, and his heart beat a dozen times excitedly, but when the excitement passed, Yakujin felt Something was wrong all over, and I sat up and looked down at him. "Cough, you don't want to go?"

    Shi Mu blinked her beautiful glass-like eyes. She was cute when she was a child, but not only did she not become disabled when she grew up, but the longer she grew, the more beautiful her face became. Thinking about taking a bite. "I don't want to go, and the final exam is coming soon, I have to review."

    Excuse! Why haven't I seen you review before? !

    Yajiujin suddenly felt that the idea of ​​learning karate was not so strong, and pretended to be casual and said: "Learning something can protect yourself at the critical moment.

    " Am I right?"

    "Hmph, who will protect you!" Ajiujin's ears warmed up, and Rory would say some nice words to coax him.

    "Aren, your motor nerves are developed, and your destructive power, speed, flexibility, and sense of balance are all outstanding. You are a sports genius. I am not. I am so weak that anyone can beat me. If Aren doesn't protect me, I'm afraid. You will be bullied by gangsters."

    Yajiujin heard that Shi Mu might be bullied, and immediately looked fierce: "I want to see who has such courage!"

    "Too fierce! No one will want you except me in the future It's gone." Shi Mule said with a chuckle.

    "You're talking nonsense again!" Ajiujin smiled when he saw him, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

    "Uncle Shi Li is on a business trip again, come to my house today?" Ya Jiujin continued to lie down.

    Shi Mu flipped through the manga and said casually, "Well, okay, I want Ah Ren to rub my back."

    Ya Jiujin didn't know what to think of, and the roots of his ears turned red again.

    Shi Mu often came to Ajiujin's house since he was a child. Sometimes when Shili's father worked overtime or was on a business trip, Shi Mu was entrusted to stay with Youji for a few days, so he slept directly at Yuki's house, which happened to be with Ajiujin. Together. Over time, I developed the habit of sleeping with Yajiujin every time Shimu stayed overnight, so this habit has been maintained until now.