11

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 89 The Irritable Chief - Black 11

    It was indeed Gang Ji who was outside the door. He heard from the teacher that Brother Mu had taken a half-day leave. He thought that something had happened and worried all night. The next day he didn't need his mother to call him, so he woke up early and knocked on the door. Shimu's door rang.

    Xanx nodded, not thinking of opening the door at all.

    Shi Mu didn't want the two to meet so soon, so he walked to the door with his weak body, and when he saw the person at the door, he smiled in surprise: "Gang? You woke up so early today." Gang Ji was a little embarrassed

    , However, seeing that the other party looked a little depressed, he was a little nervous and worried: "Brother Mu, am I sick? How are you? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Shi Mu paused, and smiled softly: "It's just a

    cold, not serious, I plan to take a break today, I’m afraid I won’t be able to go to school with Ah Gang.”

    “It’s all right, Brother Mu, go and rest!” Gang Ji said hastily.

    "Brother Mu is alright alone? How about I tell my mother..."

    Shi Mu blinked at him mysteriously, "Not alone."

    "?" Gang Ji was a little puzzled.

    At this time, a mature man's voice came from the room, and there was a lot of dissatisfaction in the voice: "Scum! Why have you been there for so long?!"

    Gang Ji widened his eyes, looked at Shi Mu, and said nervously: " Is... Brother Mu's boyfriend?"

    Shi Mu nodded, rubbed his hair, and said with a smile, "So don't worry, go to school." "

    Ah? Hmm." Gang Ji nodded blankly, He looked inside hesitantly, but the distance was too far away and the door was covering him, so he could only be sure that it was a tall black-haired man.

    really all right? That man seems to have a bad temper...Brother Mu won't be bullied, right?

    After sending the little white rabbit away, Shi Mu finally made up his mind and made a phone call to ask for leave, then went back to the room and geared up to deal with a certain dog man.

    "xanx!! Didn't I say it! Don't call me scum!!!"

    The voice was a bit loud, and xanx turned over with a blank expression.

    Shi Mu laughed angrily, "It's because I can't beat you in the real world, right?!"

    Xanx closed his eyes and didn't look at him, but he really thought so in his heart, and he made a rule: "You are not allowed to have sex with other men. We stayed together alone."

    Shi Mu's mouth twitched, why didn't he know that this dog man was so jealous? "Then you are not allowed to call me scum!"

    "...the mantra, I can't change it."

    "Then I can't help it." Shi Mu rolled his eyes angrily.

    After all, it was my daughter-in-law, who was so angry, but in the end it was me who felt distressed. Xanx closed his eyes, stretched out his big hand, hugged the man who was angry like a pufferfish, and put one hand on his waist, "Stop making trouble, and sleep for a while." Who is making trouble again

    ! Shi Mu narrowed his eyes, kissed the dog man on the chin, and then curled into his arms.

    Hmph, I'll deal with you again in my dream.