One Emperor Through the Ages-Brother Zheng (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 302 One Emperor Through the Ages—Brother Zheng

    "Dangdang~Welcome the host to come back after completing the task~"

    When Shimu came back this time, for some reason, 001 looked extraordinarily excited, the furry ball circled around Shimu several times, and the excitement in his big eyes couldn't be suppressed.

    "001, did something good happen?"

    001 froze, and immediately stopped beating, "Huh? No Ang?"

    "Would you be so excited?"

    001: "Ahahaha... I'm so excited. Because the host has completed the task and came back hahaha..."

    Shi Mu: The smile is genuine.

    "001...you can improve your acting skills."

    001...001 didn't know what to say, so he could only choose to play dead.

    It's better to pretend to be dead and say nothing more than you say.

    Fortunately, Shi Mu didn't intend to dig deeper. He glanced meaningfully at the small system that pretended to be a quail with its eyes closed, and changed the topic and said, "Let's settle the task points for this time." "Okay."

    "

    This The host of the world has obtained 200 points, plus the remaining 49600 points before, and deducted the 200 mobile phone points, a total of 49600 points..."

    Shi Mu fiddled with his mobile phone, speechless: "...so I went to the world with you Is it for nothing?"

    001 laughed.

    Shi Mu: "Oh, I'm so pitiful, I'm just a poor little guy who was ruthlessly squeezed by the system, squeezing labor for free..."

    001 subconsciously trembled, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "Master Host..."

    You are enough, obviously you Doing quests now is equivalent to just going on vacation! ! That adult has already recognized you, so he won't let you fail to complete the task at all, okay? !

    001 has a big hole in his heart, but he can't spit it out. It's almost internally hurt, but there's no way, there is a confidentiality agreement in its system kernel, and it's not allowed to tell about that adult, otherwise it would have endured it long ago. I can't help but betray the old man of that adult.

    Shi Mu teased it in a very good mood, and felt very amusing when he saw the tangled and rich expressions on the plush dumpling's face. He smiled and said, "What is the next world? Let's start the next task directly." 001

    vomited In one breath: "Good host."

    "The next world is... the next world... Huh?"

    Shi Mu: "What's wrong?"

    : "The next world is a parallel world of history, not a separate small world. The development direction of the world is uncertain..."

    Shi Mu: "What do you mean?"

    001 explained: "This parallel world has many loopholes, and it is easy to be invaded by outsiders. A simple description is that there are more traversers..."

    Shi Mu was stunned : "Oh, it means that the world has been pierced into a sieve."

    001 nodded: "Yeah."