6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 84 The Irritable Chief - Black 6

    What the hell is the estrus period! ! !

    Shi Mu frowned, looking at him, he seemed to be a little uncomfortable, and said, "I'll go to the veterinarian to see you."

    The veterinarian...

    xanx had bulging veins, and said through gritted teeth, "Don't go—"

    It's so embarrassing Even if it was in a dream, he didn't want others to know about it!

    Shi Mu: "But you seem to be suffering...Although you have offended me, I don't remember the fault of a villain, and I won't just stand by and watch you suffer!" He said with a dignified look, and I became like this

    , The culprit is not because of you! !

    The corner of xanx's mouth twitched, he suppressed the flames that came out of his heart, and said softly: "It's the dragon's estrus..."

    Shi Mu: "⊙0⊙"

    "Scum! What kind of expression do you have!!"

    xanx face He became the bottom of the pot. He never expected that he, xanx, the leader of Balian, the number one leader of the Mafia, would actually fall to such a state in his dream! !

    Shi Mu: "Ahem, let's

    do it again." "Are you in heat?" Shi Mu immediately changed his face and became worried, but he felt that the accident was real, and he really did not expect this situation.

    "Then what should I do, do you like the male dragon or the female dragon?"

    xanx: "..." (▼皮▼)

    "No, I don't have time to find you..." Shi Mu frowned: "Then What kind of animal do you like? Larger animals include elephants and rhinos..."

    xanx: "You did it on purpose!!" (〝▼皮▼)

    Shimu blinked innocently, with a smile on the corner of his mouth. I did it on purpose, what kind of expression can you take on me.

    Xanx was so angry that he vomited blood, in his current state, he really couldn't do anything to the other party.

    xanx secretly swears in his heart, don't let him find you in the real world, otherwise you will definitely regret it! I will repay you ten times the humiliation he received in the dream!

    Shi Mu boldly stretched out his finger to poke his wings, "Speak up, how will I know what animal you need if you don't tell me." "Roar—" the

    dragon roared angrily, Shi Mu hurriedly covered his ears, After the roar stopped, he calmly put it down.

    xanx stared at Shi Mu viciously, the physical desire in his body was constantly tormenting him, the longer he looked at Shi Mu at this moment, hallucinations appeared in his mind, and he felt that the person in front of him was actually quite in line with his aesthetics At this time, Shi Mu looked like a piece of delicious fat in the eyes of the giant dragon, and he wished he could eat him in one bite.

    In order not to be affected by the dragon's beast thoughts, xanx closed his eyes, turned his head away from Shi Mu, endured the throbbing of his body, and quietly waited for the dream to wake up.

    Shi Mu sighed, and his heart softened: "Recall the memory of the dragon carefully, don't resist the power in your body, obey that power, and then you can become a human." The dragon moved its wings, probably