2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94 The Noble Dog Demon - White 2

    Obviously he hates cats, but when he first saw the little milk cat, he felt safe and finally found it, wanted to hear his voice, wanted to tease him, and it wasn't that annoying.

    The white dog blamed all this on the fact that the cat did not have the stink of other cat demons.

    Little brother... He doesn't like this title.

    "Come with me, if you can't keep up, find something to eat by yourself." Having said that, Shi Mu could notice that the white dog had obviously slowed down on purpose.

    Shi Mu smiled and followed.

    Not long after, they saw a lot of animals, the white dog rushed over and killed a goat, put the goat's body in front of Shi Mu, nodded proudly, "Eat." Shi Mu was pushed in front of the goat

    , Looking at the bloody corpse in front of him, he said with a complicated expression: "...Is there any cooked food? I want cooked food." "

    No."

    Shi Mu sighed, took two steps forward, buried his head in the goat's corpse and smelled it, Immediately turned around and vomited. But because my stomach was empty, I couldn't vomit at all. It looks very pitiful.

    The white dog clicked, "Trouble."

    The little milk cat turned around and curled up into a ball, refusing to eat.

    White dog: "..." Forget it if you don't eat, you will starve to death.

    Bai Quan got up to leave, Shi Mu didn't move, he had a map, even if Sesshomaru left, he could still find him.

    It's fine if he's gone now, don't pretend to be weak, just go find some fruit to eat, it's much better than eating raw food.

    Not long after the white dog left, he came back again. He stared at the group of little milk cats, compromised and said: "Go, I will take you to eat cooked food." "Meow~~~" The little milk

    cat immediately got up and walked over .

    Sesshomaru: "..."

    There is no other way, I can only take this little thing home first, hoping not to run into my mother and father.

    Shi Mu followed the killing pill, and not long after, Shi Mu saw the palace. He thought, no wonder he met Sesshomaru so quickly, he was so close to the palace.

    The white dog turned his head and said, "I'm going to speed up, don't lose     track.

    "

Jumping over the wall was going on the roof, he didn't know where Sesshomaru was going to take him.

    Shi Mugang was injured, his physical strength obviously couldn't keep up, he was tired and hungry, he twisted his footsteps, and almost fell off the roof.

    The white dog turned around when he heard the movement, frowned, and walked over to look at the little milk cat.

    The little milk cat buried its head, not daring to look at him, "I can't walk anymore qwq."

    "It's useless."

    The little milk cat buried its head even lower.

    A very humane helplessness flashed in the eyes of the big white dog. It opened its mouth, grabbed the little milk cat by the back of its neck, and jumped away.