The Irritable Chief - Black (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79 The Irritable Chief - Black

    "Congratulations, Master Host, for completing the task, the reward points are 4500, and you have a total of 8900 points~" 001 exclaimed, "Wow, Master Host, you have a lot of points!" It has communicated with other systems, and listened to them, their

    hosts Every time I complete the task, I will buy and buy when I have points. The more I buy, the happier I am, so it is not bad if their points are negative.

    A host with 3000 or 4000 points can already amaze other hosts.

    Shi Mu smiled and said: "Everyone's choice is different, I think it's fine as long as you have enough ability."

    001: Lord Host... a true Buddha...

    "...You still don't buy anything this time, Lord Host?"

    Shi Mu touched his chin and said, "Let me see what the next world is first."

    "Yeah!" After a while, 001 said: "The difficulty of the next world is moderate, and the target character is the character from "The Family Teacher". xanx."

    xanx?

    Shi Mu seriously recalled that the tutor was also very popular at the time, and he was also one of his favorites. He had read a lot of fanfiction, so he was quite familiar with it.

    Xanx is the adopted son of Peng Lie's ninth generation, and the boss of the secret assassination force Balian. On the surface, he is very mature, but in reality, he has a violent personality, willful behavior, and violent ghosts and animals. Although he belongs to the protagonist camp, he can also be regarded as a villain boss in the early stage. .

    This kind of person is strong, has a bad temper, is arrogant and defiant, and has a straight personality, so he is not easy to get close to.

    If a stranger approached him suddenly, he would definitely be knocked off before he got close.

    It can be said that the difficulty coefficient belongs to the particularly large one.

    Shi Mu sighed: "Oh, it's difficult..."

    Hearing his sigh, 001 instantly became nervous: "Master host...is this task difficult? How about we change it..."

    Shi Mu : "Hmm, 001, don't underestimate your host."

    001: "(^◇^) Hmm."

    "Let's see if there is anything I want in the mall..." Shi Mu probably had something in his mind. I found what I wanted, so I looked up the general direction and quickly found what I needed.

    Dreaming: It allows two people who are separated in different places to enter the same dream (the holder has the right to control).

    "That's it, e costs 1,000 points, it's a bit expensive... I thought it only needed 500 points..." 001 hesitated for a

    moment when he heard Shi Mu's words, and said, "Master host...how about 001 paying for it?" Points for you?"

    "Pfft!" Shi Mu rubbed his hair amusedly, and said dotingly, "You should keep the points for yourself, I have them."

    001's cheeks turned red, from a white The dumpling turned into a pink dumpling, and it nodded obediently: "Yes! I won't use it indiscriminately!"

    Shi Mu kneaded it for a while before buying the product.