7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 20 Prince Assembly - Silver

    The next day everything was as usual, as if what happened yesterday had never happened after a night of precipitation.

    Yajiujin was relieved, so he fought and played basketball as usual to provoke skipping classes, but Yajiujin always felt a little empty in his heart.

    It wasn't until a few days later that Ya Jiujin went to Shi Mu's class to find someone, only to find out that Shi Mu had transferred.

    "???"

    "!!!"

    He transferred? How dare he transfer schools!

    Ya Jiujin didn't know where Shi Mu transferred to school, so he rushed to Shi Mu's house that day. The security guard knew him well, so he didn't stop him. He rang the doorbell outside the villa for a long time, but no one opened the door. Usually only the cleaning aunt came to the villa at a fixed time, and Shili's father was at work again, so the villa was empty most of the time.

    So this gave Ya Jiujin an illusion that there was no one in the villa, and Shi Mu had transferred to another school. They couldn't have moved away, could they? !

    Yajiujin was shocked, and sat on the steps in a daze.

    He really changed schools and moved, so he doesn't want him anymore...

    After sitting there for some time, the sun dyed the steps red and shone on the motionless gray boy.

    "You're really here, why didn't you go home?"

    Ya Jiujin raised his head in a daze, and looked at the person running in front of him, probably because he ran a little too fast, with some faint sweat on his forehead, when Shi Mu saw him Dazed, he stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him strangely, "Are you sitting stupid?"

    Yajiujin grabbed his hand, felt the temperature under his hand, and hugged him fiercely, when Mu's unique milk came from the tip of his nose. Xiang Xiang, Xinqing calmed down a little, and cautiously said, "You didn't leave?"

    Shi Mu was puzzled by his question, looked at the house in front, and then suddenly smiled: "You don't think I moved Right?"

    Yakutsu was silent.

    "Fool, I've been staying at your house these days. If you haven't waited for me here, won't you think about it?!" Shi Mu patted him on the back: "Besides, I will definitely give you an advance notice when I move." You said it."

    Ya Jiujin became angry when he heard this: "Liar, you didn't tell me when you transferred!" Shi

    Mu: "I did."

    Ya Jiujin got stuck, and said without hesitation: "That matter is not Has it passed?!"

    "I didn't say it was past." Shi Mu sneered: "Don't you care? It doesn't matter if I transfer or not, and you must be more relaxed, Ren, after getting rid of such a big man like me. Trouble, I will follow you no matter what you do, Ah Ren must find me annoying..."

    Ya Jiujin: "I didn't say anything!"

    Shi Mu looked at him.

    Yajiujin didn't dare to look at him: "...I don't think you are annoying."

    Although there are occasional thoughts about Mu Mu's troubles, such thoughts are often not chased away in a minute.

    "...This weekend, I will get in the top 100 in the whole school..."