The Immortal of Guanjiangkou--Second Brother Yang (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 317 The Immortal of Guanjiangkou——Second Brother Yang 1

    "Welcome the host to come back after completing the task~~"

    Well, Shi Mu opened his eyes with a familiar yet unfamiliar voice, still missing this fluffy dumpling he hadn't seen for a long time. "Long time no see."

    "Hey, it's been a long time for the host, but for 001, only a few hours have passed."

    Shi Mu was a little surprised, but after thinking about it, he wasn't too surprised. Suddenly, his face changed slightly, and he said: "001, can you see me when I am in the small world mission?"

    001 didn't notice anything wrong, and nodded honestly, "Yes, Master Host."

    Shi Mudanger He narrowed his eyes: "That means, you can see everything that happens between me and my man?!" Usually the

    two of us are so sticky that it doesn't matter to others, but the things between the bed It's strange that Shi Mu's face looks good when others look at it.

    001 was taken aback by the host's eyes, and quickly waved his hands to explain: "No! This is the host's **, the system does not have any authority to see it, and this is produced by me, as long as it is leaked The parts below the neck will be mosaic! Every time the host is intimate, my screen will be black..."

    Shi Mu didn't expect it to be like this, his face softened, and he didn't look murderous when he saw 001. Smiled softly, touched the few hairs on the top of its head, "It's so cute."

    Almost frightened, the trembling system 001: "..." (っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

    the host My lord, will you take your hand off the top of my head? Otherwise, I'd think you're trying to screw my head off, it's scary...

    "How many points did I have in the last world?"

    001 swallowed, and said cautiously, "The master host of this world gets 200 points, plus the remaining points from before." 49600, with a total of 49800 points..."

    Shi Mu: "Hey, I'm only 200 points away from 50,000 points. It should be that I have completed the next world mission, so I can take my old age to live for the rest of my life, right?" 001 blinked his eyes tremblingly

    , His eyes were so guilty that he didn't dare to look at Shi Mu: "Ah...it should be..."

    "Should be?" Shi Mu frowned, and directly picked up the little hairy dumpling. "What do you mean, please explain clearly."

    001: "嘿QAQ"

    The system felt aggrieved, tears poured down from its eyes, trembling and trembling, afraid that Shi Mu would be unhappy and wipe him out.

    Shi Mu, who has always been confident in his appearance, doubts himself a little: Am I really so fierce?

    001: "It means... if the host wants to reach 50,000 points, generally this world is to do the last mission, the last mission points are relatively small, and the difficulty is greater than other worlds..." Shi Mu

    touched Touched: "Is it difficult in other worlds?"

    001 was stunned, and wanted to say: Is this still a human language? !

    It twitched the corner of its mouth, "For the host, it must be very simple..."

    In vain it was still worried about the host just now, but it told its host that it doesn't need to worry about it, and someone will protect him in the small world. What does my wife open a plug-in! So it's still silent.