4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 82 The Crazy Chief - Black 4

    "Gang Ji? Why are you here?" Shi Mu opened the door and let him enter the room sideways.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi blushed, and lifted the things in his hand, "This is a small cake made by my mother, and my mother asked me to bring it to you." Shi Mu took it with a smile: "Thank you Nana for helping me, and it happens that I

    also I want to eat cake. Come in and sit down, I'll pour you some water."

    "Yeah." Gang Ji sat on the sofa a little awkwardly, looked around, and sighed in his heart, the room is really clean.

    Shi Mu poured him a cup of hot water, and said with a smile, "You guys probably like to drink ice water, but I don't have cold water here, only hot water." Gang     Ji

    : "It's okay, hot water is good."

After taking a sip, the temperature was just right, Gang Ji happened to be thirsty, so he drank a few more sips, glanced at Shi Mu from the corner of his eye, hesitant to speak.

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Do you have something to say to me?"

    Gang Ji said with a blushing face: "Well... I'm here to thank Brother Mu for speaking for me in class today..." "

    I didn't do anything. "Shi Mu suddenly smiled and said: "And... I want to say sorry to you."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was puzzled: "??"

    Shi Mu reached out and stroked his hair: "There must be more than one year A class in the school. People say your nickname, I can’t let them all change their names.”

    “How could it be! Already very good, now the classmates in the class are very friendly to him, and he also made friends.

    All this is because of Brother Mu, so he is really grateful to him.

    "Ah Gang is very gentle." Shi Mu smiled at him: "I will definitely become a great person in the future." Sawada Tsunayoshi

    was so embarrassed by the praise, his face was as red as a monkey's butt, "Mu...Brother Mu, I'll go back first Already..."

    "Okay, see you tomorrow, Tsuna-kichi."

    "See you tomorrow!!"

    Shi Mu watched him go home, and saw that he turned around and waved to him halfway, with a smile that couldn't overflow on his face, so he couldn't help but smile too.

    Tsk tsk, Tsunakichi is so cute! If it wasn't for the pig xanx, he would have wanted to gnaw on this tender grass.

    Speaking of xanx, let's tease him tonight.

    So, xanx who fell asleep today felt like he had entered a strange world like last night.

    As for why he could guess right away, it was because he saw the young man who kicked him yesterday.

    Xanx sneered, just as he was about to walk over, he felt himself staggering, he couldn't feel the existence of his feet.

    He looked around and suddenly realized that he was in the water right now? ? Looking down, he didn't see his legs, but a fish tail? ?

    xanx: "..."

    He turned into a fish? ! No, the hands are still there, and the upper body is also a human body, but the legs have become fishtails.