4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 17 Prince Assembly - Silver

    After playing for two hours, Shi Mu was taken home by Shi Li's father. After all, it was dark, and it was not good for him to be a single man sitting in a coffee shop.

    Shi Mu also thought of this, so he took the opportunity to say, "Dad, the baby wants to go to kindergarten."

    Shi Li figured out a pattern, and every time Mu Mu wanted to, he would call her baby.

    But it was only then that he realized that the baby should go to kindergarten. It has been a while since school started, and his peers have already gone, "Well, Dad will arrange it."     But

    ...

Dad feels bad when he thinks that the baby might be bullied in the kindergarten..." Shi

    Mu: "...it's okay, dad, the baby goes to xxx kindergarten, there is brother Aren inside, he will protect me." Shi Li's

    father was silent for a while , said: "Mu Mu, tell Dad honestly, do you think of going to kindergarten because that little kid is in xxx kindergarten?" Shi     Mu

    : "Yes."

Make a note of it.

    Don't offend anyone and don't offend the very cautious father.

    On the second day, Shi Li's father didn't go to work, so he went out and prepared things for Shi Mu. A week later, he brought Shi Mu to xxx kindergarten.

    Generally speaking, it is impossible to transfer to kindergarten halfway, but Shili's father did something, and it was done in a few days.

    Shi Mu took a high look at his father. He knew that his father was rich, but he didn't expect that he had such a wide network of contacts. But yes, it is not a fuel-efficient lamp to be able to get into the position of president.

    "Qaq Mu Mu don't cry in the kindergarten, if you have anything to do, call your father, if you are bullied, your father will come and pick up Mu Mu immediately—"

    Shi Mu: -- Take back what you just said.

    The female teacher standing on the side couldn't laugh or cry, "Sir, please don't worry, our children here are very kind and will not bully other children..." The

    stupid father didn't listen at all: "Baby Mu Mu must think about it." Dad, it's best to call three times a day, no, call dad every hour, otherwise dad won't worry..." The

    female teacher was sweating coldly on her forehead: "...Mr...."

    Shi Mu: "..." I was Dad was not as verbose as you were.

    "Dad, you are not allowed to make phone calls in class. I'll call you during the lunch break."

    Shi Li's father wanted to fight for a few more calls, but the baby ruthlessly rejected him, "Dad, if you talk about it again, you won't even make a phone call." It's over."

    Shili's father comforted himself by doing psychological construction: ...forget it, at least one phone call, and he can hear the voice of his precious son.

    The female teacher looked at the way the father and son got along with amused.

    In the end, Shi Li's father was assured by the female teacher, so he walked away without worry. Shi Mu sighed very maturely, and thanked the female teacher: "Thank you, teacher. Dad is not sensible. Please take care of him in the future."