Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 104 Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 2)

    The wrong view sighs: I never thought Master Sesshomaru was so young, and his son was as old as him!

    wrong! ! The evil view was so violent that he realized that Sesshomaru is only 400 years old (equivalent to about 20 years old for humans). If the other party is really the son of Sesshomaru, he should still be a child! ! How could it be about the same size as the killing pill? ?

    "You are not Master Sesshomaru's son! Who are you?!" Evil View looked at Shura vigilantly.

    Shura scratched his head: "Grandpa Xiejian, what's wrong with you? You were fine just now."

    Xiejian: "Don't get too close! Master Sesshomaru is only 400 years old, how could he have a son your age, who is obviously an adult!? Hehe, don’t tell me you’re a half-demon, Master Sesshomaru can’t have a baby with a human!”

    Shura was taken aback, “Of course I’m not a half-demon, but my father isn’t 400 years old, he’s 700 years old.”

    ? ? ?

    The evil view was even more sure that the other party was lying, and sneered: "Hehe, you have revealed the truth."

    Shura had just hit his head, and patted his forehead in frustration. He forgot that Granny Ling is not dead yet, and she is still a human child. Girl, he must have traveled hundreds of years ago, and the current father is indeed about 600 years old. I just don't know if he was born or not.

    "Okay, I accidentally said something wrong just now, but I am indeed his son!" Shura pointed to the white-haired young man standing not far away and said hurriedly: "I have evidence!" Evil view: "What evidence

    ? "

    Shura choked, he was so anxious that his ears popped out, and finally an idea flashed in his mind, he cut a hole on his fingertip, a trace of blood came out, Shura pinched the drop of blood, and threw it at the killing pill, big Shouted: "Father, this is my blood, you can test my blood and you will know!"

    Sesshomaru pinched the blood drop, felt the feeling of blood connection emanating from the blood drop, his face changed suddenly, Appeared in front of Shura, and asked, "Are you also father's son?"

    Shura: "...What is it? I am your son, and I have traveled here from 200 years later!"

    Is the image of grandpa in the eyes of his father so scumbag? ! _(:3」∠)

    _Sesshomaru: "...after 200 years?"

    Shura saw that he believed him, shook his ears, and nodded excitedly: "Yeah!"

    Sesshomaru glanced at him, Shura thought Father would ask him about the future, but he didn't ask anything, and even told Shura not to follow him.

    Shura: Damn ruthless! ! !

    Wrong view: So he is really the son of Sesshomaru? Huh--? ! ! Sesshomaru-sama, wait for the wrong view! !

    Shura sighed, looking at his father who disappeared again, sitting on the big rock, touching the hair on Ling's head, and sighed sadly. "Ling, Father doesn't want me anymore."

    Ling didn't know how to comfort him. Just as she was about to speak, Shura continued to say: "I must speak ill of him in front of my mother."

    Ling: "..." You Just be happy.