6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 322 The Immortal of Guanjiangkou——Second Brother Yang 6

    Shi Mu had a satisfying sleep, the quilt under his body was soft and comfortable, and he couldn't help showing his tail, then hugged his tail and turned over, and continued to close his eyes with a meow, without waking up at all. idea.

    No way, he has been a cat for tens of thousands of years, and already has the habits of a cat.

    "Are you awake?"

    Hearing the familiar voice, Shi Mu suddenly opened his eyes, stared blankly at the man sitting not far away with his tail in his arms, and then, as if he had come to his senses, his hair exploded. Grinning his teeth: "Bad guy, what are you trying to do to me by bringing me here?!"

    Yang Jian didn't answer him, but just said: "Do you want to eat peaches?"

    Shi Mu glanced at the few peaches on his table , pouted disdainfully: "What's delicious about peaches..."

    "This is a     flat peach. "

    Shi Mu: "...I want to eat it."

, It tastes sweet, take a bite, a fragrant and sweet juice gushes out, the entrance is smooth without leaving residue.

    Shi Mu ate up all the peaches on the table in one go, and then covered his stomach and took a nap~.

    "After a while..."

    Shi Mu took advantage of the opponent, and his tone was a little better than before, "Hey, Erlangshen, what are you trying to do by arresting me?" "I said,

    you If you eat my tribute, you have to be responsible."

    Shi Mu curled his lips: "...a stingy god."

    Yang Jian: "You didn't say that when you ate flat peaches just now."

    Shi Mu: "...cough cough."

    " I’ll just pay you silver taels for the tribute, and you let me go.”

    “No.” Yang Jian smiled lightly, although his face was smiling, but his attitude was very tough, “I’m not short of silver taels, I need you to pay it back.”

    Shi Mu looked straight into his eyes, then blinked... blinked again... Finally, he tightly covered his clothes on his chest, and looked at him vigilantly: "You don't have any plans for me, do you... "

    Yang Jian's eyes darkened, and he said for a while: "The dark wounds and old diseases left on your body when you fought with me, I have already removed them while you were asleep.

    " Men's guilt and distress? On the surface, he looked a little awkward: "Oh, thank you."

    Yang Jian: "It's nothing, it's easy to do."

    The more polite he was, the more uncertain Shi Mu's heart was, and he tentatively said: "You didn't blame me for eating yours. Tribute, the two of us have solved the misunderstanding anyway. It is true that I have been acting a little out of place for more than a year. This is good... When I go back, I promise not to touch your fruits and pastries. How about preparing an extra copy for you and putting it on the altar, and personally apologizing to you?"

    Yang Jian: "It's possible, but... I don't want to."

    Shi Mu: "...Just say it, what do you want? What are you doing?!"