Extra: 3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 63 Extra Story: The Female Inherited Her Father's Business, Mariko (Part 2)

    Until the second gate, Leorio couldn't believe that he survived Hisoka's hands! !

    He pinched the flesh on his arm.

    Hiss -

    it hurts! qwq

    too good to be true! he is alive!

    Now Leorie's eyes don't look like little spies in Yuanzi's eyes, his eyes are soft and tender, he is so cute everywhere!

    Madoka smiled at him: "Uncle Leori~ If you look at me with disgusting eyes again, I will goug your eyes out~"

    Leori immediately averted his gaze: "...haha." Can't afford it.

    The second gate was opened, a woman with afro-haired body in tights and a huge obese man appeared in front of everyone. The woman is called Men Qi and she is a gourmet hunter. The examiner this time has the same temper as her hair , very irritable. The man next to her should be her assistant.

    Leorio took a sneaky look at Mariko, because Mariko was the only one who knew that he was a time traveler, so he subconsciously wanted to get closer to her. Although she is a child, although she is a little pervert! but! Compared with Hisoka, he still prefers to get closer to Madoka.

    Leo Li: "...I'm going to catch a pig later, that pig is too big, can you catch one for me? I can roast it for you later..." As soon as he finished speaking, a deafening boom came

    from The sound came from the forest not far away, Leorio's eyes widened, the dust dispersed, and a group of huge big-nosed pigs rushed towards him aggressively.

    "Oh!!!!"

    "Mariko! Little Jackie, Kurapika, help!!!"

    Mariko licked the playing cards, and in the next second the cards in his hand were thrown out, not far away towards them. A thin red line appeared on the neck of the pig rushing in the direction, and rushed a few more steps in inertia, before they all fell to the ground.

    Xiaoyuanzi is a good boy, and listens to Mumu very much, so she shakes off the blood stains on the playing cards carefully, then takes out an alcohol handkerchief to disinfect, and then puts away the playing cards.

    "Hmm~ Uncle Leori, you are really weak..."

    The corners of Leori's mouth twitched: "I think I am a normal person..."

    Should he praise Hisoka's child! But thinking about it carefully, he really couldn't think of the picture of Hisoka taking care of the child, it was too sad. ○| ̄|

    _Xiaojie and the others saw that Leori was rescued by Xiao Yuanzi, so they didn't go there, and ran to catch their prey with a smile.

    Looking at the giant pigs lying down in front of him, Leori rolled up his sleeves, and said with great interest, "Leave it to me!"

    Yuanzi looked at these pigs and licked the corners of his mouth, expecting, "You will Do you cook?~"

    Leorie thought of how he often ordered takeout in his previous life, and he would simply fry a tomato and scrambled eggs or something...

    He blushed: "Ahem, I will try my best to bake them!"

    In fact, they were not baked. It doesn't matter if they are cooked, because the final result is not on these pigs' heads, the end of this level is to boil the grape spider's eggs, but these Leo Li did not say it.