8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 Prince Assembly - Silver

    Looking at the distance, Shi Mu twitched the corners of his mouth, he didn't know how he called from such a distance.

    Helpless, he had no choice but to plan to be a good person to the end and send the ball to him personally.

    Shi Li's father looked at his back, winked, and told the bodyguards to follow.

    There are few people in this place and there is no surveillance. Of course, Shili is worried that Shimu is running around, so he brought several bodyguards with him before going out.

    Shi Mu felt that he had walked for a long time, and Jiojio was almost tired before he went to the tennis court. He said that the tennis court was actually just a net in the middle of the open space, specially for tennis lovers to relieve boredom.

    Shi Mu walked over to return the ball to the high school student, and the high school student took the ball directly, turned around and left without saying thank you.

    Shi Mu: ...('~') He thought he was a very polite person!

    "It seems that there is only one tennis ball. I have to let it not run too far." The person who was playing against the high school student was much younger than him, and his voice was a little delicate, with the childishness of a child.

    The high school student was instantly irritated by his words, and his expression became annoyed, "Stop talking big, I'm just a primary school student, I was just careless just now, this time I won't show mercy!" "Heh~" Shi Mu looked over

    ,

    suddenly Opened his mouth in surprise, this appearance?

    Water blue slightly curly hair, a delicate gender-neutral face, and azure blue cat eyes.

    Could this be...

    e shouldn't be such a coincidence... By the way, Yukimura Seichi is indeed in Kanagawa.

    Shi Mu suspected that it was Yukimura Seiichi's elementary school student, which is exactly what he guessed. At this time, Yukimura was only in elementary school, and he would be promoted to junior high school next year.

    Holding the racket, Yukimura Seiichi lightly tossed the tennis ball into the air, holding the racket with his right arm and smashing it down.

    boom!

    With a crisp sound of breaking through the air, the tennis ball landed at the high school student's feet at a fast speed.

    15-0!

    sharp! Shi Mu's eyes widened, and it was the first time he saw the killer tennis in this world in a real sense. No, it should be just an ordinary ball.

    As expected of the future Son of God!

    He doesn't know tennis. There are a lot of street tennis on the street. He just watched it once or twice and then stopped watching it. Although it is true that it is generally better than tennis in the previous two worlds, it is only a little bit better, and there is nothing that attracts him. The place.

    It seems that he didn't find the right person, and a truly exciting game also needs to be divided into talents.

    While Shi Mu was thinking wildly in his mind, the game on the field also came to an end.