2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52 The Magician Playing Poker - Red 2

    The atmosphere was full of corrosion, Shi Mu kicked the rotten wood under his feet, a spider with teeth and claws lost its cover and crawled out from under the wood, Shi Mu lifted his shoe and stepped on it with an expression on his face.

    At this time he was in a very bad mood.

    There are two reasons. One is that anyone who opens his eyes and sees himself lying in a damp and dilapidated wooden house will not be in a good mood. The other reason is that the original owner was injured, and the person who injured the original owner was Hisoka.

    This is Meteor Street, known as "the place abandoned by God". Even if the baby is abandoned here, there is no need to register the national number and body data, etc., garbage, weapons, corpses, babies... anything abandoned in this world, here Residents will also receive all of them. [Note]

    The original owner is just like this person who was abandoned as a monster. After his biological parents passed away due to an accident, his aunt took over him. Originally, the original owner was not pleasing to the eyes. After learning that he is a bisexual person, he hated the original owner even more. , so she found an opportunity to stun the original owner while he was unprepared, and threw the original owner into Meteor Street.

    The original owner was 14 years old at this time, Hisoka was 10 years old, and the original owner had just been thrown to Meteor Street. The original owner was unfortunate, because when he first arrived, he encountered Hisoka fighting with others. Although Hisoka was only 10 years old, he was quite famous in the neighborhood because of his unique style and strength.

    Because the original owner who lived in the greenhouse since he was a child has never seen such a wonderful battle, so when other people were away from this place, he was affected and accidentally injured, and fled to a dilapidated small house enduring the pain of the wound. It was Shi Mu who woke up.

    But he was also lucky, because in fact, the original owner had already been targeted by the people of Meteor Street as soon as he entered Meteor Street, and it was only when he met Hisoka that he had to postpone the idea of ​​attacking the original owner. Once the original owner went to the street again, there would definitely be no bones left the next day.

    Coupled with this special body and delicate face, it is self-evident what kind of encounter he will suffer.

    Although Shi Mu didn't like this place, he had to admit that this place produced the most powerful people.

    Shi Mu opened the map to find someone, and the target of each mission would not be too far away from him, and this time was no exception.

    After the original owner was injured, he ran directly into the room. The original owner did not run very far when he was injured. After reaching the room, he entered the body in the next second, and the duel between Hisoka and the other person was not over yet.

    Shi Mu glanced at the opponent's position, then looked down at the wound on his abdomen, pointed his palm at the wound, a soft green light appeared around his palm, and healed his wound first.

    Out of the corner of his eye, he kept noticing Hisoka's movement on the map, seeing him moving in one direction, he guessed that the battle should be over.

    When Shi Mu was about to go out, when his right hand touched the door, he pushed it away, and his body collapsed a step to the right, avoiding the attack of the children beside him.