14 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 14 (End) (Fourth update!!)

    Hundreds of years

    later, when the human world stepped into the information society, Shi Mu and E Luo Wang had already moved to the human world. Hundreds of years later, their eldest son was already an independent and powerful big monster. King Eluo doesn't have to worry about him at all. As for why he said he was the eldest son, it was because Shi Mu had a new one in his stomach.

    Shi Mu, who did not expect to be pregnant with a second child, was surprised for a while before regaining his composure. Although this was the first time for him to have a second child, the probability of two births in hundreds of years is still very low.

    It's just that Eluo Wang is a little upset, the older one has finally grown up and went out independently, and won't compete with him for Mumu, but there is another younger one, do you want him to be a condom in the future? But he doesn't like to wear it, it's not comfortable at all because it's separated by a layer of film.

    Shi Mu could only choose to ignore this vexatious monster who wanted to confuse his heart.

    He chooses to ignore the monster, but it doesn't mean that the Eluo King won't "harass" him. Shi Mu was so disturbed that he couldn't do anything, pretending to be angry: "Stop making trouble, hurry up and clean up the house, the moving company will come over later It's gone."

    "Hey, okay~ I'll give you a kiss first."

    When Shi Mu was pulled into his arms, he couldn't help but laugh.

    Because the appearance of the two has not changed, the two will move every ten years. This time they are going to move to the place where they lived in the forest a hundred years ago. The air is fresh and the environment is quiet. Temple, there are no other buildings, and it can be said that there is no more suitable place to live than this. As for why they moved away from that place...

    it was because there was no internet signal in the mountains at that time! _(:3」∠)_

    Now that the Internet is generally developed, they can just move back.

    ...

    Nanasheng Taoyuan heard the movement and walked out of the temple, looking strangely at the antique house in another part of the forest.

    When she moved to this place, she found out where the house was. She asked Bawei, but the other party didn't know who lived there. He was arranged by Yuying to do tasks in other places during that time. When I came back, the family had just moved out.

    Mikage: In order to prevent you from meeting those two evil stars, am I easy on me! !

    Not knowing that Mikage was trying to distract his Ba Wei, he also came out at this time.

    Nanasheng: "Ba Wei, I seem to have heard some movement from that place, could it be that the owner of the house has moved back?"

    Ba Wei: "Stupid? How could the human beings who moved away a hundred years ago still be alive. "

    Nanasheng: "Ah, it seems to be... wait, is it possible that it is a monster?"

    Ba Wei: "A monster will live next to the shrine?

    " Suddenly shouted.

    "I don't know."

    "It would be terrible if it was a thief!" Nanasheng wanted to run over in a panic, but Bawei didn't even come to call her in a hurry.