Chapter 3. Potential Awakens.

Month after month passed, and little Yasenia was about to be one year old. This birthday is one of the most important for the child because it is then that the body's constitution can be revealed with a ritual. Depending on the physique, the cultivation path of the child could be riddled with difficulties, or they could have a smooth ascension through the ranks.

Little Yasenia was running through the corridor with her tail behind swinging from side to side and her shoes making a 'da-da-da' sound. Every maid that saw her would involuntarily reveal a small smile.

When little Yasenia turned one corner, she saw a tall woman with long black hair, and she exclaimed with her milky voice, like a crisp bell, "Mommy!"

The elegant woman turned around, and her ever-cold-looking expression softened. She crouched to catch the little bullet running towards her and embraced her. "Yasenia, didn't I tell you not to run? What if you fall...."

The little meat bun scrunched her doll-like face and answered, grumbling. "How can I fall running at that low speed? Mommy, you are being overprotective!"

Tatyana was stumped and thought to herself. 'Is she truly a one-year-old child? How can she be so... developed? '

But... thinking about the 90 years of pregnancy... 'To be honest, it would worry me more if she were normal.'

After thinking that, she gently answered, "What have you been doing recently, Yassy?"

"I was watching Uncle Richard train the guards!"

Then with a little laugh, she said, "They are so clumsy, and Uncle Richard always beats them up!"

Tatyana answered with a little frown, "Aren't you a little young to see combat training?"

Yasenia looked up and thought, her little face turning serious.

'Extremely adorable!'

That was the thought of Tatyana and every maid present. Little Yasenia then tilted her head while asking cutely and wagging her tail."Mommy, you are right. I need to grow a little more! Can you teach me to read at least?"

Of course, this was a critical hit for everyone. It is clear that if the mother disagreed, some maids would teach her in secret, even if they had to be punished. Tatyana answered, "Sure, let us read every time before bed until you fall asleep. What do you think, little meat bun?"

Little Yasenia's eyes glittered, and her scaled tail wagged speedily, making her mood clear to everyone. "Mommy, I love you the most!"

And with a big smooch on the cheek, she jumped from her arms and went elsewhere to play. Tatyana smiled like a fool after the smooch. When she recovered, she asked the maids around her where Anna and Eve were. One of the maids answered respectfully, "The other day, some people tried to kidnap little Miss, so, at the moment, they are catching all the people related to them and sending them to the torture rooms."

Since this was the first time someone had tried to do something like this, although the surface of the mansion looked tranquil like water, every single maid and guard was in a battle-ready mood.

Tatyana looked outside through her window with a face that could freeze even the hottest fire. "Don't let even the dogs related to this alive."

All the maids answered respectfully, "As the Lady says!" And then retreated.

'It seems that people have forgotten about me after disappearing some years for giving birth to my little treasure. Let's see if they remember me after this' A cold smirk appeared naturally on her face, and her red eyes glowed with the promise of murder.