Chapter 64. Yasenia and Beast-humans.

Yasenia saw that Cecile was placing another arrow on the bow, so she walked with Angel toward her. When she reached Cecile's side, Yasenia included her in her hug, and she asked the two of them gently, "Are you going to kill her? You know she doesn't deserve it, right? This was just a misunderstanding that escalated because of her arrogant manners."

Angel nodded. "She doesn't deserve it...." Cecile continued Angel's sentence, "...But we are going to kill her anyway if she spouts any more nonsense."

Yasenia nodded, "As long as you know that she doesn't deserve death for something so small, I don't care what you do. I don't want you, girls, to kill for these matters. They will become more troublesome later...."

Angel blinked and asked, "Weren't you asking us this because you didn't want us to kill her?"

Yasenia looked strangely at her baby, "Baby, we are cultivators; death is in every corner. What nonsense about not killing? Didn't I tell you already? If there is an enemy, then kill! However, that woman isn't our enemy... Yet."

Tatyana at the side said with a smile while her eyes glowed with reddish light, "But little treasure, she deserves death, a painful one at that. You have to teach correctly to your lovers! She insulted you, so her only outcome is death."

Yasenia gave Tatyana a peck on the lips and patted her head, "En, I know that you are too far gone. Don't worry, I love you no matter how you are."

Tatyana smiled, receiving her caresses, but she still didn't understand, 'If someone insults my little treasure, how can they not deserve the most agonizing of deaths? Well, it doesn't matter... She will die anyway.'

That nameless Young mistress stood up and said, "You lowlives! My father is the head of the Tang family! The ones that are courting death are all of you! Guards, give me that beast woman right away and beat the others to death!"

Until now, the ten guards at the side didn't interfere because there was no danger to their miss. Even the arrow Cecile fired was blunt; she will have a little swelling at most. The guard captain sighed and said to Yasenia, "Don't get us wrong, miss; we can't disobey orders. Can you come with us? We are all in the Dantian Spiritualization realm. You are really no match for us. I'm even at the half-step of the realm. I think I can disarm you even if you try to summon something from your ring."

Yasenia smiled calmly, petting Tatyana with her tail, Cecile with one hand, and Angel with the other "Leave before my caresses can't hold them anymore. Only your miss is going to die. You are my senior, so I don't want to disrespect you. Moreover, you still haven't done anything; I can still save you. Give one more step... And you will die."

The guards looked at those three, and although they couldn't see the cultivation of the black-haired woman, to be so submissive towards the dragon-woman, she shouldn't be much stronger... The guard captain said, "Catch them! Be careful with-"

Well, they took one step forward and stopped. The excited spectators waiting for the upcoming show became confused, 'Why aren't they moving?'

Yasenia, on the other side, felt her tail separate slightly from Tatyana's head and then touch her head again, so she knew what had happened. 'If it weren't because my tail was touching her head, I wouldn't even have realized mom moved. It was an instant. Fast doesn't make her justice.'

One spectator spoke, "What happened?"

Another one said, "Maybe they received another order mentally?"

One high-level cultivator said doubtfully, "I think I saw the red-eyed woman crouch a little. But she returned to her position the next moment..."

Even the young mistress looked doubtful, "What are you doing!? I said catch them!"