Chapter 67 Angel's Heaven. (R-18)

After Yasenia disrobed, she walked slowly, sashaying her hips and making her voluptuous body jiggle. When she reached Angel's side, she leaned forward, making Angel's gaze focus on her big dangling breasts. Angel gulped, and Yasenia disrobed her gently.

Yasenia took off her clothes gently, and when she disrobed her completely, she pressed her soft body on Angel's and kissed her softly. Angel returned the kiss eagerly, and Yasenia picked her up. She sat on the bed and put Angel straddling her. Then, she continued her caresses, making Angel wound her arms around Yasenia's neck.

Tatyana arrived behind Angel and also pressed her body on Angel's. She kissed her neck and moved one hand to Angel's lower lips, caressing her core. Therefore, Angel's pleasure receptors went haywire with the two goddess-level women caressing her whole body. When Tatyana's soft fingers grazed her clitoris, Angel came hard with her mouth still on Yasenia's. "MMMPH!!!"

Mother and daughter felt her trembling, and Yasenia separated from Angel, burying her in her softness. After Yasenia separated, Tatyana and Yasenia kissed each other and hugged, squishing Angel, who was relishing in the afterglow of the orgasm.

Tatyana and Yasenia grabbed each other members and pumped them with their hands, using the leaking precum to lubricate the other person.

When Angel returned from the orgasm, she was completely buried in softness and surrounded by their scent. She looked up and saw a lewd kiss between them. This made her extremely heated.

Tatyana and Yasenia separated and looked down with a seductive smile. Yasenia spoke, deepening her voice, "Are you prepared, baby? We will begin with this position~."

Angel lowered her head, buried it between Yasenia's breasts, and hugged her. However, she opened her legs wider, making the access to her two entrances easier for them.

Yasenia lifted Angel by the butt until her tip touched her entrance and left her other hole easier for Tatyana to enter. Then, Tatyana and Yasenia positioned, thrust in slowly using their recently lubricated members, and opened her widely, "Ohh! oh my heavens! Aahn! mmm!"

Angel felt the two members invading her, and thinking whose they were; she came strongly when Tatyana and Yasenia reached her end. "I'm Cumming!!"

Feeling the new orgasm, they stopped moving and kissed each other again. Tatyana said, "Let's spoil your baby *kiss* more often. I like this kind of sex."

Yasenia continued kissing her and said, "Sure, *Kiss* Anything my baby wants, she will get it. Especially in bed~*kiss*."

Yasenia used her tail and penetrated Tatyana's rear entrance making her moan. Tatyana looked at Yasenia questioningly, and Yasenia licked her lips, "Although I know you like this, if you don't cum, where is the fun~?"

Yasenia changed Angel's position. She lifted her by the legs and positioned herself on her knees. Tatyana followed suit, and now they were squishing Angel between them in that position. This way, they could move their waist easier and reach deeper inside her.

They felt the trembling stop, so they pulled their waist back until only the two heads were inside and pushed slowly inside. Angel moaned and licked Yasenia's cleavage, delirious with pleasure.

They continued doing this kind of slow strokes, rotating their waist, scraping Angel's insides, making Angel moan crazily. Yasenia didn't forget to move her tail, making Tatyana love each second of this session. With this kind of stimulation, Angel was having an orgasm almost every two minutes.

Yasenia wanted to cum with her baby, so she sped up her tail inside Tatyana, making their pleasure soar. Tatyana knew what Yasenia wished to do, so she let the pleasure invade her senses and stimulated Yasenia's tail.