Chapter 138. Their shop and Kali's jealousy.

The night passed, and morning came. They woke up one by one and surrounded Yasenia with their bodies, wanting to absorb some of her body warmth and fill their noses with her sweet scent.

After they woke up, they gave Yasenia the morning kisses and played a little on the bed. Even Kali joined, clear that she became closer to Yasenia after the previous night.

They went down, and Yasenia went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Kali followed after Yasenia to help her in the kitchen, acting like a little tail. After Yasenia and Kali returned, Kali sat beside Yasenia willingly and silently and began eating.

The others couldn't help but notice Kali's actions, and they were barely holding their laughter, 'A single night and she is already like this? Our dear dragoness is fearsome!'

From Yasenia's lap, Angel asked Kali curiously, "How was yesterday night, Kali?"

Kali swallowed the food in her mouth and answered, looking sideways at Yasenia shyly, "Comfortable, really liked it."

Angel nodded with a smile. She didn't want to meddle too much in Yasenia's plan, so she glossed over it with a sentence and changed topics. "Didn't I tell you that Yasenia was super gentle? Kali, let's spar later; I think we are quite near in strength, and we can learn from each other!"

Kali nodded, making her veil wave, and thought to herself. 'She was truly gentle... I really liked it. B-But the last p-part... I feel my cheeks burn just thinking about it! I got carried away again...'

Then she smiled and thought, 'But I didn't have a nightmare again, and I slept the whole night without waking up...'

She looked sideways at Yasenia, 'Both times I slept with her, I didn't have nightmares... Why is that?'

Yasenia looked at Kali, making her jump a little, and avoided her gaze, startled. Yasenia had been feeling her gaze the whole breakfast, but she didn't say anything. Yasenia knew that Kali must be reflecting on what happened yesterday, and seeing the stability of her aura, she didn't interrupt her thoughts. She just caressed her chestnut-colored wavy hair, making Kali's lips arch, and continued feeding her baby.

She looked at the others and said. "Yesterday I was thinking about our funds, and well, we are quite low on them after buying this house and the other tools. Therefore, I wanted to ask. Darling, honey, do any of you have a shop or something where you sell your creations?"

Andrea nodded and said, "I do have one; I bought it three years ago. Do you want to use it to sell our things?"

Yasenia nodded, "Yes... But how we will proceed depends on whether Kali also has a shop or not."

Kali shook her head and said, "I don't. I sold everything via the alchemy house of the Academy. I'm quite curious why you don't do the same, Andrea. Aren't you a disciple of Elder Irina? You should have some privileges in this aspect."

Andrea nodded and said, "I do have them. However, I wanted to set up my own stall. At first it was quite desolate, but after I began receiving orders, my smithy's popularity grew. Now I have some loyal customers, and I was saving money to expand the smithy... Well, all that money is gone now, hahaha."

Yasenia apologized, "Sorry, darling. Maybe using this money without your permission was a bit out of turn."

Andrea stood up, and after Angel got off Yasenia's lap, Andrea lifted Yasenia and sat her on her lap. Yasenia chuckled and wound her arms around Andrea's neck. "You know... Yasenia. I really appreciate the fact that you don't try to control our lives, and on the contrary, you give us as much freedom as we want. However, sometimes, you have to think about our near future."