Chapter 114. Cecile's new strength.

Meanwhile, Kali got confused again. 'Is it necessary to show off like this?'

This time, Cecile explained with a cold face, "She doesn't want people barring our path anymore. A show of strength will deter all those low-level, high ego ants that lust for my mate. I sometimes have this urge to take my bow and shoot around."

Tatyana, who was listening, smirked, "I knew you could do it! Welcome to my ranks!"

Cecile got confused but answered nonetheless. "Um... Thank you, I guess?"

Tatyana said with a smile, "Don't worry! I will educate you, so you don't indiscriminately kill~. We don't want you to become the wrong Yandere type! You will become a nice and fluffy Yandere~. My little treasure is truly fearsome to think that you changed from kudere to yandere in just some months."

The rest couldn't help but question In their heads, 'What the hell are those terms that she randomly says from time to time?'

On the other side, Cecile was happy, 'Personal guidance from Tatyana? I couldn't ask anything better. I don't care what I become if I can protect Yasenia!'

This time, instead of going to the normal stands, they went to a private room reserved by Tatyana. When they reached their room, they looked around, impressed.

The room had a pair of red couches, a table between the couches, and a single jade crystal in the middle. The room's main color was white with some grey accents, and the furniture beside the couches was black.

After that roar, Yasenia had calmed down from her motivation burst. She reached one sofa and said, "Andrea, sit!" And Andrea sat.

Yasenia moved her soft butt and planted it on her lap. Andrea chuckled and hugged her from behind with her chin resting on Yasenia's shoulder. Yasenia felt something lacking, and at that moment, Angel approached and looked at Yasenia with her soft blue eyes. The tail moved instantaneously, lifted Angel by the waist, and then carried her onto Yasenia's lap. "Now, that is more like it! How could I not have my baby on my lap?"

Kali wanted to sit a little further, but she heard Yasenia's voice, "Honey, come sit here~ I want to ask a little about your healing skills, bloodline, and constitution."

Of course, Yasenia just wanted an excuse to have Kali near her. However, she asked what she had just said; she didn't want to lie to her, even for these little matters. She grabbed Kali's hand and asked, "So, what bloodline and constitution do you have, honey?"

Kali said, a little shy, "Umm, my constitution is called [Thousand Flowers]. My constitution is what mainly supports my [Flower bed] and makes it as effective as it is. It also gives me a very high affinity with nature and strengthens my healing skills."

Tatyana said, "That is a rare constitution. Your gardening must have also benefited from it. Little treasure, when Kali gets a spatial ring that has its environment inside to plant herbs, give them to her. She will be able to grow them better than your ring."

Yasenia nodded, "But of course! The herbs I'm growing are for Evelyn and Kali~."

Kali and Evelyn smiled, and Kali asked, "Which herbs do you have?"

Yasenia took out some paper sheets filled with the names of the herbs. Kali looked through them and exclaimed, "Wow! You have some very rare plants... [Poisonous Violet], [Life Sucking Grass], [Blood refining Rose]... How did you get these rare herbs?"

Yasenia answered, "I killed a half-step of the Thousand Poison Sect and plundered his treasures."

Kali nodded, "That one you told me about b-before the..."