Chapter 155. True Dragon Roar! Shrinking Tian Long?

Tian Long lifted his head from the crater and looked at Tatyana tauntingly, "That didn't hurt at all. It seems that you are quite a weakling now."

Tatyana snorted, "I've begun cultivating seriously again, don't be too happy yet!"

Tian Long communicated mentally with Tatyana and said, "It was already time. You have been more than 10 thousand years without cultivating even a little bit. Even though we have some enemies in the underworld, things are quite stabilized, and there haven't been any wars I could partake in. Do you know how boring it is getting?"

Tatyana shrugged and said, "With the teacher there, I almost don't have to pay attention to the Empire."

Tian Long said, exasperated, "He was on the verge of dragging you into the underworld to cultivate, but he stopped at one point. At first, I didn't know why he stopped, but..."

Tian Long focused on Yasenia and said, "I can guess why he stopped now. You got pregnant with the little princess."

Tatyana said, "What drive did I have to improve? I was on the verge of ending my own life at that time."

Tian Long looked at Tatyana but didn't say anything.

When they finished the mental conversation, Yasenia woke up from her stupor and asked, "Lord Tian Long, if you want mom to take you out more often, couldn't you, um, become smaller? With your... size, it should be inconvenient for Mom to walk around with you, don't you think so?"

Tatyana hugged her daughter tearfully, "Finally! Someone that understands my hardships! Where the hell should I place a moon-sized dragon! It would be easier to build the whole Academy on top of him!"

Anna and the rest of the maids thought, feeling wronged. 'Lady Tatyana, before you had our dear young miss, who would have the guts to tell you what to do!? You were like death, taking lives if something bothered you even a little!'

In the next moment, the maids' eyes shone with infinite love as they looked at Yasenia. 'Thank you for being born, young miss. We love the new softer Lady! We will protect you with our lives!'

Yasenia felt the maids' scorching and passionate gaze, and she looked at them, confused. 'Why do I feel like they are swearing their eternal loyalty to me? And what is that loving look they are giving me!?'

Tian Long said, ignoring Tatyana's fuss. "Little princess, do not call me Lord! I'm very close with Tatyana, so you should call me uncle Long!"

Yasenia looked at the titanic dragon and stuttered, "U-Uncle Long."

Tian Long's giant red-glowing maw arched in a "smile" that looked extremely evil and repeatedly nodded, generating various natural disasters around him. "That sounds quite good. And to answer your question, little princes, am I not more handsome the bigger I am? Why would I shrink?"

Tatyana looked at him with disdain, and Yasenia and the rest looked at him with an open mouth, 'He is this big because he thinks he is more handsome!?'

Yasenia tried to fill that giant dragon head with a little bit of common sense. "Uncle Long, I think you are... Too big."

Suddenly Yasenia got a genius moment. She said excitedly, "Uncle Long! How could others admire your handsomeness if you are this big? Since you are so big, I can't perceive more than a little bit of your face! I can't remember the rest of your imposing and majestic body!"

Everyone clearly saw how his mountain-sized red dragon eyes opened widely, visibly stunned at Yasenia's declaration. Then he grumbled, "I knew he was envious because I was getting all the dragonesses all those years ago! But I decided to trust his advice until now!"