Chapter 57. Sending them to Pleasure Heaven. (R-18)

When Yasenia reached her house, she opened the door a little noisily. Yasenia chuckled when she heard fast footsteps coming from above. 'It seems that only my baby is here....'

As Yasenia expected, Angel appeared, running down the stairs. When Angel saw a smiling Yasenia with her arms open, she transformed into a bullet, and *Bam* She even made Yasenia stager one step in their collision!

Yasenia looked at the girl that buried herself in her breast with a soft expression. However, her face changed into a worried one when she felt her cleavage wetting. 'Did something happen?'

Yasenia was about to ask when Angel raised her teary face and said, "I *Sob* missed you *Sob* so *hiccup* muuuch!"

Yasenia was so distressed that she didn't know what to do! She picked her up by her little butt and made her bury her face on her neck. Angel hooked her arms and legs around Yasenia while Yasenia rained kisses on her. She carried her towards the sofa and said, upset that she made her cry, "I'm so sorry baby, I won't go *Kiss* away anymore, okay?"

Yasenia sat on the sofa, covered Angel's mouth, and passionately kissed Angel. She rubbed their bodies together, making her scent cover Angel. Angel responded with enthusiasm as she sucked Yasenia's tongue into her mouth. Only now did she feel whole again.

These two weeks without Yasenia have made her realize how much she loved her. Almost an unhealthy amount of love.

After five minutes of meshing tongues together, Yasenia stopped her for a moment and cradled her. Following that, she grabbed Angel's big breast with one hand and used the other to go under her robes. Feeling Angel getting wetter fast, Yasenia whispered while biting and licking her earlobes, "Baby... Today I don't think I can hold back... I'm sorry if this changes you a little, but don't worry. I will make you return to normal with some massages the following days."

Angel moaned as she felt Yasenia massaging her breast and flower as she touched all her sensitive spots. Her waist jumped with her caresses, "You can do, hyan! whatever you, ooh! want!"

Yasenia's long fingers spread her flower and pushed all her buttons that Yasenia knew far too well.

After Yasenia heard her, she didn't wait anymore. She put a sound formation and disrobed Angel and herself easily. Then she put Angel on the sofa and kissed her from above.

Angel was already drenched, and Yasenia knew it. Yasenia bent Angel's legs and put her knees beside Angel's head, making her butt face the sky.

Yasenia aimed from above at her wet flower and teased her a little, "Look, baby, you can clearly see in this position. Look how my tip is touching your entrance."

Angel looked and saw her flower almost covered by Yasenia's girth. Her heart rate quickened, and her face blushed. This was the first time seeing Yasenia penetrating her so directly. She had her own flower right above her. Moreover, Yasenia's position made her big breasts even more apparent. Her entrance twitched, and Angel saw it, making her blush to her ears.

Yasenia started lowering her waist in that position. Angel saw her labia spread open and felt her heart rate accelerate. The pleasure waves started heating her body and making her mouth dry. Yasenia continued to lower her waist, and Angel saw the whole length being swallowed by her, little by little, making her go crazy with visual stimulation.

When Yasenia pushed against the end of her passage, Angel directly came! Because of the position, her fluids sprayed on her face, which made her eyes roll upwards and moan loudly, "Aaaahhhh!!!"

Yasenia lowered her face and kissed her, drinking Angel's fluids from Angel's face. This snapped something inside the dragoness.

Yasenia lifted her waist until only the tip was still inside, and *PAH!* She slammed down! Yasenia saw Angel convulse again in pleasure and pistoned without mercy.