Chapter 13. Academy's origin and entry exam.

Cecile looked at Yasenia's curious eyes and decided to speak about the Academy. Her clear and cold voice was pleasant to listen to. "The Rising Talent Academy is an independent state that appeared one day 1700 years ago between the three Empires. As soon as this power appeared, they occupied one-tenth of each Empire. Unreconciled, they tried to take it back. Still, when the Academy's Headmaster descended on the battlefield, the Sun Empire's Emperor, the Moon Empire's Emperor, and the Star Empire's Empress decided to retreat."

Yasenia and Oliver turned to look at her. Cecile continued. "It is said that they thanked the heavens that she only took one-tenth and wasn't vengeful to retaliate against their attack. Many congratulatory presents arrived from the Empires, nearby sects, and other powers for the next months. The Rising Talent Academy was established just like that."

Seeing that they were paying attention, she continued speaking with a calm voice. "Rita Academy accepts disciples from everywhere in the world and is very famous for gathering a lot of talented youths from the surrounding Empires, Kingdoms, and Sects. The facilities are one of the best of Sky Continent, having training areas for all elemental attributes and the main professions."

"They have a ton of resources and always have entrance slots in almost all the secret realms that appear in the Sky continent. This is thanks to the Headmaster, Elders, and teachers who have a lot of strength and control different businesses in the Empires and Kingdoms, providing alchemy pills, formations, and blacksmith products."

Cecile said thoughtfully. "It is said that this makes everyone hate and love the Academy simultaneously. Nobody wants to provoke them for fear of being blacklisted and deprived of their products."

Yasenia and Oliver blinked twice. 'When did we ask for so much information!?'

Unaware and invested in her explanation, Cecile explained the Academy's infrastructure. "The Academy is divided by mortals and cultivators, and inside the Cultivator section is the cultivation branch, alchemy branch, formation branch, and the blacksmithing branch. Each class has a student list, and you can get more resources the higher you are ranked. There are tournaments, excursions, secret realms explorations, cultivation areas for each element, and a mission hall."

"The Contribution Points, or credits, are the currency in the Academy and can be gained by different methods: beast nucleus, rare plants or metals, bets, advancing in the Sky Piercing tower, setting stalls, reaching a higher position in the student list, completing missions..."

Yasenia was amused by this block of ice's tirade. She looked adorable while speaking with the same expression and a monotonous voice, like a life-sized doll.

Cecile felt slightly embarrassed by Yasenia's teasing stare but continued. "The living quarters at first are shared. Then, you can get better accommodation by paying credits or advancing in the class levels. The class levels are like the rainbow: red is the lowest, and then there is orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Violet is the best class and has the best resources. Cultivation classes are always in the morning, and the others are in the afternoon."

Yasenia laughed and Oliver looked at her, stunned. 'We didn't ask so much!'

Oliver stuttered a little and said, "T-Thank you for sharing."

Cecile answered with a nod, "En."

Yasenia continued to laugh a little and asked, "What class are you in?"

Cecile said. "Violet Cultivation class."

Yasenia opened her mouth, completely surprised, "So you are a genius cultivator!"

Cecile calmly spoke, "I'm not."

Yasenia was unconvinced and asked, "What rank are you in your class then?"