Chapter 176. Three months and The group's progress!

With everything on track, time flew by, and before they knew it, only two weeks remained before the realm opened. They decided to go to the location in advance since they already had everything finished and functional.

Hard work paid off, and their devices even received praise from the seniors, bringing big smiles to the four of them.

During these months, their strength had soared cultivation-wise.

To begin with, Evelyn and Angel have advanced from the third level to the seventh. Their improving speed was similar, and they were extremely close to the eighth level. Yasenia was sure that they would probably advance before the secret realm opened.

Since Kali began getting nourished by Yasenia, she advanced from the fifth level to the seventh. Unlike Angel and Evelyn, she wasn't probably wasn't going to advance to the next level before they entered the secret realm unless something happened.

Even if her advancement speed seemed slow compared to the others, this kind of advancement in six months was abnormal in other people's eyes. The only reason Kali was still slower than the others was that Kali was still accustoming herself to Yasenia's release. She could now swallow two complete discharges without her demons acting up, and more than that was difficult because the pleasure Yasenia delivered was truly too high.

Nevertheless, in Yasenia's opinion, this was extremely good progress because Yasenia's discharge had continued strengthening during these months as she became stronger at a fast pace.

Kali reaching a big consecutive orgasm after ingesting was quite normal. The good thing was that she really liked it and had even some days asked for it. With all this "practice," Kali was becoming quite an expert in pleasuring Yasenia's tail with her mouth and hands and sometimes leaving Yasenia speechless at the pleasure Kali delivered.

Kali was preparing herself to finally show Yasenia her naked body and another big event that was near.

Cecile didn't advance much in levels, going from the eighth level to the ninth level. Her strength, on the other side, had basically reached the heavens. With the increase in her power, versatility, skills, and combat experience, Yasenia had been unable to win against Cecile until not long ago, when she managed to advance in cultivation. Even then, her winning chance against the current Cecile was 30%, even when she used [Day and Night], showcasing Cecile's monstrous improvement.

With the mobility that her wings give her, her strengthened skills thanks to her Moon attribute, bloodline, and the overwhelming bodily strength, regeneration, and agility she had gained after her rebirth, Cecile was well into the monster class. Besides all of this, her three Phoenix tails gave her a skill, energy, and wound regeneration boost, making her even more terrifying.

To put it in comparison, If Cecile could fight for 15 minutes at full strength before, now she could last a whole hour and still not be tired.

Even if Cecile had the biggest jump in strength together with Yasenia, there was someone that wasn't that far behind.

Andrea had worked extremely hard these months without rest, except at night. Yasenia was so worried at one point that she was putting Andrea to sleep by making love with her until Andrea couldn't remain awake. However, thanks to her constant efforts, Andrea had entered the half-step!

When entering the half-step of the Mental Nourishing realm, one would have a big jump in overall strength and, most importantly, gain [Spiritual Sense].

The Spiritual Sense was an aura of some sort where the cultivator could perceive everything extremely clearly within its radius of influence, better than ever with the five senses themselves. That is why someone below the half-step, unless extremely talented, can't win against them and are considered powerhouses below the Unification realm.