Chapter 29. Pampering Angel and Breakthrough! (R-18)

While Yasenia was nourishing Angel with her Yang energy, Yasenia felt Angel twitch every time she helped her circulate it. Yasenia finally understood what was happening.

Yasenia's Yang energy was actually very pure. Although she hadn't upgraded the quality since the beginning of her cultivation. Her base quality was actually very high.

So, when she cummed inside Angel, that energy invaded her meridians making her feel absolute bliss!

Moreover, her dual cultivation technique also elevates the pleasure that the partner. Combine all of this with this being Angel's first time, Yasenia's scent, and that recently reached orgasm and you would know how Angel felt.

Yasenia couldn't help but be a little anxious. She looked at the person who had regained her normal expression and said "Are you okay, baby? How do you feel?"

Angel looked at the charming person in front of her that has just sent her above the heavens with a dazed expression.

After she registered her concerned expression on her normally confident face, a warm current gushed into her heart. She said languidly "How do I feel? Absolutely fantastic, no wonder you said you needed a harem... Does all sex feel this good? I can't move my legs~"

Yasenia relaxed and sat with her back on the headboard and put Angel straddling her, she hugged her back and pulled her into her bosom, then she used her tail to massage her body slowly and help her circulate the energy. "I don't think so... Baby, remember that I told you that I had a way to make us stronger? Well, what I was talking about was a high-grade dual cultivation technique."

Angel let herself sink in that embrace and closing her eyes she said, completely relaxed "Is that why I felt so much pleasure at the end?"

Yasenia answered honestly "Not only because of that. Baby, when you orgasmed the first two times, it had nothing to do with the cultivation technique, only when I released inside you did the cultivation technique and my energy effects kick in."

Angel thought about it and nodded, then she said quietly with a blush "Can we do it again?"

Yasenia separated her slowly and gave her a slow kiss "As much as you want, baby."

Then she said teasingly "Your lover is a beast in bed, moreover..." she swished her tail in front of Angel's face and said "...I can also use this~" Angel swallowed and nodded.

Suddenly, Yasenia thought of a position that should normally be impossible and guided Angel into it. While Yasenia sat and she put Angel sideways and lowered her head in her lap. Then she positioned her so that she could suck her breast.

Yasenia spoke gently with one hand caressing Angel's head "Do you want to suck them, baby? I felt you licking them a little before"

Angel blushed at her tone and nodded her head. She really likes this 'motherly' Yasenia. She let herself be cradled by Yasenia and opened her mouth sucking on Yasenia's nipple making Yasenia let out a comfortable sigh. Yasenia also felt her breast warping around her hardness, while Angel felt it twitch between them.

Meanwhile, Yasenia caressed her head with one hand and used the other to open her legs. Angel was a little doubtful but she felt really good with Yasenia's breast in her face and sucking her nipple. The heat from her member between her breasts was also relaxing her a lot.

Angel felt a hardness against her entrance and suddenly it clicked. Her heart rate rose and she felt anticipation build up.

Yasenia didn't stop her gentle caresses and at the same time, she used her tail-tip and penetrated Angel. Angel started moaning "Oh... Yasenia~ I love you Ahn~"