Chapter 22. Cute Angel and first lecture!

The next morning, when Angel woke up, she was alone in bed.

She sat up with a start and looked around, trying to find Yasenia. Not seeing her made her nervous.

Angel lowered her head and sniffed the bed sheets. The sweet floral fragrance of the dragoness pleasantly tingled her olfactory sense, relaxing her taut nerves. 'It wasn't a dream... It wasn't a dream!'

She buried her head in the sheets and giggled like a little girl. 'KYAA! She was so gentle with me!!! Although we advanced fast in our relationship, I really like her Ahhhh!!'

She started kicking the bed. 'She is so good-looking and sexy and gentle and caring and thoughtful, and she smells so good and, and, and I only have known her for a day!!!'

She heard two knocks on the door and lifted her face from the sheets, only to see Yasenia knocking on an already opened door.

'Wait, an already opened door? D-D-Did she see me!? Ahhh!! So embarrassing!!'

Yasenia laughed after seeing the myriads of changes in Angel's expression. Then, she brought the breakfast over.

She said teasingly, "Baby, here is the breakfast. Do you want me to feed you?"

Angel looked at the delicious-looking porridge and was surprised again. 'She can cook!? Unfair, unfair! If someone doesn't fall in love with her after this, they have brain problems!'

Yasenia saw that her little red face was dazed, so she took the wooden spoon, dipped it in the porridge, and brought it to her lips to blow a little.

After that, she sent it to Angel's mouth and said with a gentle smile. "Open your mouth, baby."

Angel thought. 'Open! Open! I will open all the times you say if you look at me like that! KYAA!!'

On the outside, however, she had cheeks red like an apple and was opening her mouth shyly, being fed by Yasenia little by little.

After breakfast, they showered separately and went to the cultivation class together.

Angel was ranked 27th in the class.

While walking, they spoke to each other, Angel was at the eighth level of the Body Modification realm, and her attributes were Light and Glass.

Her constitution was very high grade too, called [Prismatic constitution]. This constitution allows her to efficiently channel her light energy in the glass and multiply its might by a lot.

Basically, Angel was a walking laser weapon. Not only that, her constitution lets her change the composition of the glass, and she can use it to create formations mid-battle combining her Glass and Light attributes.

Of course, she is still not proficient in this yet, but she will become a fearsome powerhouse in the future.

After Yasenia heard about it, she was again impressed by her little girl. She praised her so much that Angel's face was again as red as a tomato.

Yasenia, of course, spoke about her constitution and attributes, making Angel dumbfounded.

If she was a genius, what was Yasenia?

She also heard about the tail energy-absorbing trait, and her anticipation to get back home and receive a massage soared.

When they reached the classroom, they attracted the attention of the students. Yasenia looked around and saw Cecile in the back with the two frontal seats and the one by her side free.

While walking towards Cecile, she greeted the people she spoke with yesterday. Because of her beast traits, she knew that being isolated was easy if she didn't take the initiative to talk and open up.