Chapter 137. Pampering Kali.

While walking toward Kali's bed, Yasenia took out the dragon egg she bought at the auction house. 'I have tried to drip blood on it, to have it beside me as I cultivate. I also left it beside the medicinal plants in my ring and have tried to pour my energy inside it directly. I have also tried the combination of the previous ones, but nothing worked....'

Yasenia suddenly remembered what Selena had just said, and her face became strange. Yasenia shook her head, "No, no, no! I refuse to believe that it needs my cum! What does it have that other's fluids don't? Fertilization? Huh? Is this egg not fertilized?"

Yasenia massaged her temple, "I will speak about it when mom returns... I really hope that I don't have to fertilize it... Maybe I can lodge it inside my uterus...?"

Yasenia slapped her cheeks softly, "What am I even thinking about? I think I need to rest...."

Can you imagine her future children asking, "How did mommy open the egg that nobody could?" And Yasenia answered, "I came on it." Or worse, "I shoved it inside my uterus until it hatched."

Yasenia almost tripped thinking about that situation. 'Anyway, there isn't any haste to hatch it. I don't need a mount yet. Moreover, I won't be able to carry a living mount to the secret realm since it would occupy an entry slot if you aren't a beastmaster. It makes sense since beastmasters are bound with the beasts through a soul link, so they count as one.'

Yasenia began thinking of her connection with Cecile. 'Do we also count as one? I need to research about it... If that is true, we could sell one of the entry jades... Maybe give it to Oliver? No, it is too dangerous. He wouldn't be able to even defend himself against the weakest cultivator entering the realm.'

While thinking about these things, Yasenia reached Kali's room. She smiled seductively and thought, 'I'm here. Let's make honey even more in love with me~.'

Yasenia knocked on Kali's door. Then, she opened her nightgown in the chest area and moved her hands through her long black hair, making it a little wilder.

When she heard Kali saying enter, she pushed the door open.

A little earlier, Kali was reading a book, wearing pajamas that covered her nicely, and waiting rather fidgety, 'Will it truly be just kissing? Maybe she wants to advance the relationship? But I don't feel like I can... Take that step yet."

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Kali jumped off the chair with a start and hastily combed her hair. Then she said, "Enter!"

The door opened, and Yasenia appeared in a sexy black nightgown behind it. She had it open in the middle, showing a large expanse of her white mountains. Better, the upper part was semi-transparent, leaving very little to the imagination.

Kali's eyes couldn't help but gravitate toward that area. Seeing her pair of big and standing breasts jiggling with each step was something her poor little heart couldn't take!

Yasenia observed how Kali had her eyes locked on her bosom, looking at it unblinkingly. When she saw that Kali was about to look up, Yasenia slowly arched her lips seductively, making eye contact with Kali. With the big beauty's blatant seduction, Kali's heart rate accelerated, finding her incredibly attractive. 'S-s-seductress! My poor heart can't take this sight!'

Yasenia walked toward the stiff woman sashaying her hips and swishing her tail. When she was before her, she lowered her torso and plastered her body on Kali's. Yasenia hugged her, burying Kali's face in her neck and making her feel her soft body. Her voice was a little lower than normal, with a very sensual tone that made Kali even more flustered, "Honey, I'm a little tired~ let's lay down in bed~?"