Chapter 173. All gifts delivered!

Yasenia looked at the awkward Kali and said, "It is your turn now, honey."

Kali was surprised and stood up, walking toward Yasenia, 'I-I thought I wouldn't receive one... We got together not too long ago. How did she get the time to do one for me too?'

When Kali was near, Yasenia picked her up by the waist with her tail and sat her on her lap. Now that Yasenia wasn't being careful, Kali felt a bulge poking on her butt and a pair of difficult-to-miss hard things poking her back and stiffened. Kali relaxed her quickening heartbeat, thinking to herself. 'Relax, it is Yasenia. What is there to fear?'

With just these thoughts, her tense body gradually relaxed and let herself feel everything, be it her bulge or the big breasts pressing on her back. After calming down, Kali sighed internally with a smile, 'Sitting in her lap is a deadly trap. I can feel hard and soft quite clearly because of her natural softness....'

Kali's face took a strange expression as a blush crept up in her cheeks. 'Crap, now that I'm relaxed, feeling all these things is becoming arousing...'

Yasenia was hugging her from behind, feeling her reactions. From her tense body to how it softened. hearing her sigh with a defeated feeling, Yasenia's laughed out loud. "How is my lap, honey~?"

Kali looked at her and said with a sigh. "Dangerous, in many ways."

Yasenia giggled and kissed her cheek over the veil. Then, she gave the green package to her. "I made the dress so that it covers you completely. So you don't have to worry about showing your scars."

Kali took off her veil and kissed Yasenia's cheek, "Thank you, Yasenia."

The others looked surprised and thought, 'She took off the veil without Yasenia asking? Since when did Kali get so comfortable around Yasenia and us?'

However, when they looked at the smiling dragoness, they smiled gently, 'She sure works hard...'

Kali opened the package, as careful as the others, and saw a long green dress with a high neck. It had golden flowers in some places and small pink eastern dragons crookedly weaving through those flowers.

The skirt was long, and it would probably trail behind slightly. The sleeves also covered the arm and a little more. Moreover, they were wide sleeves that allowed rapid movement without uncovering herself.

To do this dress and Cecile's, Yasenia had to ask for help from the maid that normally came to help Evelyn. But, even with her help, she did everything herself, following the maid's instructions. To say that the maid was ecstatic about being able to teach their young miss was an understatement; she even bragged about it when she went back to headquarters, earning quite a few jealous gazes.

Kali looked at the dress over and over again with a smile. She really liked the dress; she also didn't mind the imperfections. On the contrary, they were the part she loved the most.

Those imperfections showed the amount of work behind the dress, and that, even without being perfect, something or someone can still be beautiful in another person's eyes. As they say, everything is in the eyes of the beholder.

Kali thought fondly, 'If I had seen this dress in a shop, I wouldn't have given it a second look. But knowing that behind the dress is Yasenia's hard work... I can't help but love every single thread on it. The more I look at it, the more I like it.'

Kali suddenly came to a realization and thought to herself. 'Maybe... Is this how Yasenia feels about me?'

Kali didn't have to think much more because Yasenia spoke right then. "I hope you like it, even if it is... Well, hahaha, not very pretty. I think that what matters is what is behind it. This is also how I feel about you, honey. It doesn't matter how you look; for me, what is inside will always be a very beautiful woman...."