Chapter 58. Yasenia's instincts, Cecile's heart. (R-18)

Cecile's eyes scanned Yasenia's body, and the heat inside her turned up a notch. Her eyes went from her seductive smile down her beautiful neck and reached her mountains.

That pair of pink tips hardened in front of her eyes, and Cecile knew what it meant, making her swallow. Her gaze went downwards and met with her dragon, 'T-That's bigger than I thought...'

Yasenia didn't move and let Cecile scan her with her gaze. Yasenia felt ticklish everywhere she looked and got aroused. When Cecile looked down, she saw a beautiful bare flower dripping with glistening liquid. Cecile licked her dry lips.

Yasenia didn't wait anymore and moved her knees back. Then, she leaned forward on top of Cecile's waist and used her hands to take off Cecile's lower garments. Cecile saw her sticky fluids on them and was so embarrassed that she closed her legs, putting one hand over her privates.

Yasenia managed to disrobe her, picked her legs up, and kissed her inner thighs. Her kisses went down her thigh and approached her flower little by little. Cecile felt little sparks on her brain with each kiss, and her breathing became rougher.

Yasenia opened her legs more the closer her head got to her entrance.

Yasenia didn't speak. She continued her slow and tender kisses, waiting for Cecile to withdraw her hand. Cecile slowly put it out, and her core became visible to the dragoness. Yasenia looked at the thin and soft blue hair and smiled. "You are beautiful even here. *Kiss* I love it."

When Yasenia smelled her scent, something awakened inside of her. She gave little kisses to her privates and became intoxicated with Cecile's scent, 'This didn't happen with the others~ Her scent is powerful and refreshing, like mint. I feel my head spinning~.'

Cecile heard what she said and then felt her kisses on that part, and her face blushed. "I thought of shaving it because the books always describe it bare...."

Yasenia answered with a completely sultry voice, "I like it very much like this. Don't need to do anything, sweetheart~."

Cecile heard a change in her tone, and something inside of her told her that she was being analyzed. She couldn't help but become wetter. Yasenia licked her whole slit, zapping her brain. Cecile's flavor spread in Yasenia's mouth, and the dragoness eyes changed. The red in her iris acquired a shade of pink, "I love your taste~."

Then, Yasenia started using her mouth for real. She used her long tongue and licked her outer lips. She passed her tip for her clitoris, making her jump, and went downwards. Then, she penetrated Cecile's entrance until she reached the membrane. Yasenia opened her mouth, put her flower in it, and used her long tongue to slurp everything.

Cecile felt her tongue passing every fold of her core, and her pleasure nerves lit up. Cecile moaned and reflexively put her hands on Yasenia's head, pushing her head. She continued, and when she felt it clamp down, she separated. Yasenia didn't take her purity with her tongue.

Cecile, who was about to reach her high, looked toward Yasenia pleadingly. Yasenia moved until she covered Cecile and aimed her tip at her garden entrance. While Cecile was still sensitive, Yasenia circulated her dual cultivation technique and thrust forward slowly.

Cecile's entrance welcomed her rod until she reached the membrane. Yasenia looked at her lovingly, and Cecile's heart trembled; something was about to happen. Yasenia lowered her face and kissed her. She smashed her breast against Cecile's and hugged her tightly. "I love you, Cecile."

Yasenia pushed her hips and broke the last barrier, then she moved and buried her length completely inside her in the same push. "Ooohhhh!!!"

They felt a sudden wave of energy and pleasure lighting up their nerves like fireworks! Yasenia felt a crazy amount of Yin energy and directly came hard from her rod, tail, and vagina, convulsing in pleasure.