Chapter 55. Seductive Dragoness Battle Dress. Yasenia's Struggle.

After some twists and turns, Yasenia could see more heaven-grade treasures appearing. The surroundings were also getting more luxurious. The light stopped in front of a... Dress. It was black and white with golden accents. Moreover, it was highly revealing.

The cleavage revealed three-quarters of her breasts and barely covered her nipples. It was sleeveless and didn't cover her waist. The bottom was a black and white mini skirt that she would be lucky if she didn't show her privates every sword swing.

Yasenia looked at it, then the light, and looked again. She checked that it was a heaven-grade treasure and read aloud, "[Belly dancing dragoness attire]."

This time, Yasenia spoke with certainty, "Absolutely not. I like wearing seductive clothes, but this is... This wear is also a little transparent! I really won't wear it, change it. Moreover, what kind of protection could this give!?"

The light flickered, and Yasenia could swear that it rolled its eyes at her! It moved to another corner and blinked again. Yasenia approached and saw that it was very similar. It had the same cleavage, but this one had long white and golden gloves that covered the forearm and the top of her hand.

It also covered her waist, although tightly, thus highlighting her curves, and it had a back opening for her tail. The bottom part of the dress had a long black skirt at the back, even if the frontal skirt was the same length. Moreover, it had a transparent black scarf and black veil with it. Yasenia read, "[Seductive Dragoness Battle Dress]."

Yasenia looked at the ceiling and sighed. "Why didn't you carry me here first? Is your artifact spirit a pervert or what? This one at least covers me more."

Poor Yasenia has been tricked! The armory showed the most revealing first and then lightened it a little, making the second dress appear more proper. Since Yasenia didn't mind showing skin, she thought it was appropriate. As Yasenia said, the armory was genuinely shameless!

However, this second one was stronger than the previous one. It had self-regeneration and high defense against elements all over the body, similar to an aura coat. The only downside was that it was weak against physical attacks on the uncovered parts. However, it was as strong as armor in the clothed parts. A mighty treasure!

Yasenia put it on and walked out with the 1.8m tall stone double edge sword on her back. Its width was an astounding 30cm at the beginning, lowering as it neared the sword tip. Although the sword gave a little ominous feeling, she looked extraordinarily charming and beautiful in her new attire.

The others waiting saw that the doors opened and looked over to the seductive dragoness that appeared. Her features now had a mysterious air of seduction with her transparent scarf and veil. Her top was open on the front, showing her proud breasts that seemed about to spill in the next step. The gloves gave her an elegant disposition, and when they scanned downwards, they could see her slim and flexible waist thanks to the tightness of the dress at her waist.

Their eyes followed her figure until they met with the mini skirt. It dangerously approached her secret garden, and the people around swallowed. Some were even crouching! But the long back skirt made it impossible to look unless you crouched in front of her. Further down, their scanning eyes met with the plump thighs and long legs of the dragoness.

The people that were walking around almost tripped while leaning forward to look at her. Some of the inner sect disciples that weren't familiar with the outer sect disciples asked.

"Who is that seductive goddess!?"

A nearby female that was drooling from everywhere said with a blush, "She is our Divine Celestial Dragon Peerless Goddess Yasenia!"