Chapter 93. Tatyana pampering her daughter. (R-18)

After one hour of healing, Yasenia started to look alive again, her charred arm regained skin, and her burns were healing nicely. Dr. Ava said, "We can move her. Let's go to your inn rooms, and I will finish the treatment there."

Tatyana picked a communication jade and spoke some orders. Then they started moving. Madeleine came and informed Tatyana. "Two groups tried entering the perimeter. We have finished them off and captured 4 of them. We are in the middle of interrogating them."

Tatyana nodded and said with a smirk, "Don't need to put too much effort. They are probably from the Long and Tang families. Those poor bastards, their children got handled by Yasenia in the elimination rounds before they could even present themselves. Yasenia doesn't even know she has killed more of the Long and Tang family people, hahaha."

The girls around laughed a little. Tatyana got thoughtful and said, "However, they still have two half-step children each. They can give a nice fight to Yasenia."

Evelyn asked, "Can they fight her now that she has advanced?"

Tatyana nodded. "Although I'm not clear to what degree has Yasenia strengthened, the advantage of having a spiritual sense is very big. The only reason Andrea managed to beat that half-step in that fight is that she surprised the cultivator with tricky tactics, like the first spear and her powerful skillset. If it weren't for that, the cultivator would have bested Andrea with light injuries."

Andrea nodded. "I was lucky I didn't die from my skill explosion. I wanted to just drag him with me because of his filthy mouth."

Tatyana said, "However, don't undermine yourself too much. You handled that fight nicely for your level."

Evelyn asked, "Filthy mouth? The screens didn't transmit sound, so we were surprised at your sudden attitude change. What did he say?"

Andrea told them about it, and they sneered. Cecile said, "I hope he appears against me. I think I will be able to send him to hell."

The others looked at her, and Andrea said, "Cecile, you are becoming more and more protective of Yasenia."

Cecile asked, confused, "Is it wrong?"

Andrea shook her head and laughed, "I don't mind, but you shouldn't kill for every little thing. I did what I did because I knew I could resurrect. However, we are now with only one chance. Have you thought about what Yasenia would feel if any of us died? Be careful with what you do. I have seen her sad once already, and I don't want to see her like that again."

Cecile remembered her face the other day when she lost her first possible child and felt a prick in her heart. She answered seriously, "I will be careful." The others also nodded.

Tatyana tsked, 'I thought a new companion would be born. Well, she is still developing nicely, like Angel. They just need a little push fufufu~ My Yandere companions will grow!'

They reached the inn, and when twilight approached, Yasenia woke up. She was on the bed with Tatyana by the side, caressing her head and with her tail positioned in Tatyana's lap. Yasenia spoke, "It was close."

Tatyana nodded. Yasenia smiled, a little sad, and continued, "I thought I wouldn't make it. The last attack was too much. Those two bolts of lightning were... I would have been done if it weren't for the skill [Full Moon] activating even while falling."

Tatyana lowered her head and kissed her forehead. "But you overcame it, and now you are here alive and healthy little treasure. By the way, there are some things they told me to tell you."

Tatyana passed the message, and Yasenia nodded. "When I was in the middle of the tribulation, I felt the sword's weight increasing. It seems that it can absorb my energies and become stronger. Maybe that is why the red light from the core changes whenever I use skills."