Chapter 92. Cecile's strength. Moon Phoenix!

Everyone focused on the crater and looked out for Yasenia. When they spotted her, a sorry sight entered their sight. They saw Yasenia still clutching the sword and standing. However, she had one arm completely charred, her face burned, and the visible skin filled with burns of different degrees. Her tail scales were open and dripping blood.

Tatyana shouted, "Ava, Eve, Anna, fast! I don't care what you use, but I want her perfectly recovered for tomorrow!" Even before Tatyana stopped speaking, the three of them had disappeared from the spot and began their healing process.

With Tatyana's first command, everyone snapped and started moving. The guards and teachers started scouting around to see if there was someone that saw this. Tatyana approached Yasenia with Cecile and the rest.

The seniors looked down, and the Moon Goddess spoke with relief in her voice, "It seems that she survived. I wasn't sure, to be honest. This tribulation was similar in strength to a mythical beast's advancement tribulation strength..."

Cecile looked up and asked, "Why is her tribulation so strong? It is incomparable to other people. Not to speak about the strength of the last six lightning bolts, the previous six were enough to kill almost anybody in the Body Modification realm!"

The two seniors looked at Cecile, and the Sun God said, "Since you are her current marked mate, expect your future tribulations to scale in strength. The benefits of being a marked mate of a [Progenitor Queen] are more than you think."

The Moon Goddess answered her question. "As for why are her tribulations stronger... That is because of us, and the heavens are strengthening it. We strengthen the power of the lightning bolts, and the heavens add the quantity. That is why she was struck 27 times, and the bolts were that strong."

Cecile became first apprehensive at the Sun God remark. However, then she became furious. "Why are you strengthening it!? Does she even gain something from this!? Isn't she your inheritor!? If she dies, your legacy will die with her!"

They answered coldly, "If she dies, then she is unworthy."

The Sun God then said. "Moreover, there are benefits. The lightning bolts have heavenly attributes. Because we are strengthening them, the electrical currents are made of Heavenly Sun, Moon, and Star attributes. They will gradually evolve her elements and body, making her stronger. When she ends the mortal realms, her elements will transform, and her strength will become tyrannical even between Transcendence realm cultivators."

Cecile was surprised and then bowed. "I'm sorry, seniors, for being irrational. Seeing Yasenia hurt this much again made some emotions resurface."

Both nodded in understanding. "Being able to rectify your faults and admit them is very remarkable."

The Moon Goddess looked at her and smirked. Pointing her finger toward Cecile, "Here, a present for you. Become stronger, little girl. I hope you use this strength to protect yourself and Yasenia."

Cecile then was pierced in the chest by a moonbeam! Cecile felt an extremely potent Yin energy entering her and started to freeze her [Extreme Yin Body], which should be impossible!

Cecile sat cross-legged and started channeling her energy and trying to assimilate this powerful energy. Silver frost covered her body and consumed her surroundings; Tatayna transported her further from Yasenia so that she didn't bother her healing.

The silver ice covered her whole body, and Cecile felt something basic about her changing as if she was losing her humanity by the second, finding everything more and more irrelevant. This feeling of indifference invaded her soul slowly and covered it in ice. Cecile lost more and more emotions as the silver ice pierced deeper into her soul.