Chapter 122. Isla vs Yasenia.

...Yasenia started by bowing and apologizing. "I'm sorry, senior-sister, I was jealous that senior-sister knows more about my mother than I do, and I was disrespectful."

Isla laughed softly and said, "Don't worry, you are still young, and those things happen. Even I got slightly jealous when I saw Lady Death Empress behave so gently with you. She is completely different than when she is in front of others."

Yasenia chuckled and nodded, "Thank you, senior sister."

While they were talking, the announcer presented the fourth and final team that would battle. Then he began the countdown. "Now that you know all of our participants... Let's begin! Ten! Nine!... "

Isla surrounded herself in blue and yellow Valkyrie-like armor and took out a broadsword. And Yasenia used her [Celestial Coat], covering herself in a silvery-golden glow with starlight around. 'Not only is she stronger, but she also has the evolved coat...'

Comparing the current aura release, Yasenia's fell short by a large amount. The spectators were skeptical, not knowing if Yasenia could last a single exchange. However...

"Three! Two! One! Begin!"

Yasenia's aura expanded as she directly used [Day and Night]! Her presence grew at exponential speeds, becoming completely outrageous. Isla's current aura and hers clashed!

The stage cracked as Yasenia's aura overpowered Isla's! It continued forward, and the shockwave reached Isla. Nonetheless, the effect the shockwave had on Isla was minimal. It blew her hair like a strong gale and nothing more. Isla smirked and said, "Impressive, this berserk skill is extremely strong. I wouldn't be your match if we were at the same cultivation level. However, how much can your body take of it, Yasenia?"

Yasenia smiled, battle hungry as the black phantom sky appeared. "Let's find out."

Her eye color changed to silver as her demeanor became gentle, like the moon that guards you at night. Then, Yasenia's whisper echoed around. "In a [Moonless night], under the [Starry Sky], I fight, [Lingering Stars] on my side."

Yasenia spun once while white lights began appearing around her. After the spin a silver domain spread, covering most of the arena. Then, she shot forward with her sword behind her, creating a shockwave.

Isla also charged forward using her movement technique, leaving a blue and yellow trail behind her.

Yasenia continued her chant, her whisper resounding, "The [Moon Charge]s into the sky, covering my body with its light. [Celestial coat] envelop, make my might develop."

As the sky changed with Yasenia's words, the silvery-golden aura surrounding Yasenia strengthened. Then, she pointed her sword forward, and a silver radiance appeared at the tip of her sword.

Yasenia stomped the ground, accelerating further and making the silver radiance surround her body.

They reached each other, and giant sword and broadsword collided. Silver and yellow-blue lights consumed their arena as a big explosion followed.

The spectators focused on the aftermath of the first clash, and they could see that Yasenia managed to push Isla, making her feet slide.

As she slid backward, Isla felt her sword vibrating and thought. 'She is stronger than I predicted, and her domain is absorbing my energy... I will have to go a little serious.'

"[Oceanic domain]."

From Isla, a blue wave expanded, fighting against Yasenia's silver domain. The arena behind Isla became blue with phantom waves moving around. This left half of it silver and half blue.