Chapter 168. More progress with Kali~. (R-18)

Kali took a deep breath and then opened the door.

On the other side, the dragoness stood tall, with a skimpy black nightgown that didn't make any effort to hide her enormous breasts. Moreover, it hugged her slim waist, accentuating her body figure even more.

Kali's eyes couldn't help but wander across Yasenia's body. She found her utterly alluring, especially so when the nightgown was semitransparent!

When she looked up to her face again, her verdant green eyes met with the charming golden-slit eyes of the dragoness. Yasenia sashayed toward her and put her arms over her shoulders, pressing their bodies and foreheads together. Then she said in a seductive voice. "Are you surprised by my early arrival, honey~? I hope you are delighted~."

Kali swallowed and felt her nether regions heating up. However, she didn't dislike this feeling, in turn, it made her ecstatic.

The fact that she could feel aroused by Yasenia's seductiveness without feeling uncomfortable was proof that Yasenia's care broke down little by little her fears and replaced them with love and more love toward the dragoness.

Kali smiled and moved forward to peck Yasenia. Then, she looked sideways and said shyly, "S-Surprised. W-why did you come so early?"

Kali stuttered slightly every time they were together alone, mainly because of nervousness or excitement. She has also taken the habit of looking sideways instead of down because looking down would always place those two melons in her sight, increasing her fidgeting.

While she thought about this slight stutter and new habit she had taken, she felt a pair of soft lips pressing on her forehead, followed by Yasenia's voice caressing her hearing sense. "I wanted to do something special with you tonight. Let's go inside and lay down comfortably."

Kali looked up at Yasenia with a slight blush and nodded. These gentle actions, combined with her seductiveness, were truly deadly. They never failed to make Kali's heartbeat slightly faster.

They moved toward the bed and lay down side by side. Yasenia gathered Kali in a hug, and after giving her some kisses and feeling Kali's body soften in her embrace, she spoke. "I wanted to begin a simple dual cultivation with you...."

After hearing Yasenia, Kali directly tensed. However, she didn't do anything more and began thinking about it.

Kali was able to tell her about all of this because of how supportive Yasenia was always with her. Kali had the security that Yasenia would listen to her sincere opinions and try to do her best to accommodate them. Therefore, Kali didn't lie and tried to tell Yasenia about her honest feelings.

However, even with all the efforts from the dragoness and herself, it was still hard for Kali to speak about certain topics, especially if they were related to her traumatic experience. "I-I don't want to show you my... Not that I d-don't want for you to see... Umm, that's also wrong...."

Yasenia caressed her back and tightened the hug, letting Kali feel her soft and supple body. Kali felt herself sink into a world of softness as Yasenia said with a calming and slightly deep voice. "Take your time, honey. You don't have to answer immediately."

Kali nodded and buried her head between Yasenia's breasts. After the first time she did this, she understood why Angel loved doing this. It wrapped her head in warmth, softness, and a silky feeling. Moreover, her scent was stronger in her cleavage, which relaxed her body and also gave it a slight but pleasant tingling.

After a short time of thinking, Kali lifted her head and looked at Yasenia, "I-I'm still uncomfortable showing you my body... I fear you will h-hate it...."